AP Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023, APPSC Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 : Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government is going to be released the AP Junior Accountant Notification 2023 for vacant positions of Junior Accountant in district wise. Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh Group-II Servies , can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP Junior Accountant 2023 is https://psc.ap.gov.in. Check Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply- Apply online and other details given below
AP Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Junior Accountant|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming AP Junior Accountant 2023|
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission-APPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||300 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||January-2023|
Government of Andhra Pradesh will soon announce the APPSC Junior Accountant Notification 2023 for filling the 300 Junior Accountant posts. Andhra Pradesh government official are released a notification, that in January 2023 . This recruitment test is being conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, APPSC successfully conducted the 2019 and other recruitment tests, now going to organized the AP Junior Accountant exam 2023. So the Officials announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Good opportunity for aspire to teacher jobs in Government sector, Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria of Latest AP Junior Accountant 2023 is the set of norms in terms of age, educational qualification which the candidates will have to fulfill to be eligible for the recruitment process. Candidates who does not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected from the recruitment process, has been given below
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
1.Candidate must have passed a Degree in Commerce or Economics or Mathematics from a any recognized university / Institution in India.
2. Pass in any one of the following Certificate Course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P., Hyderabad.
- Office Automation
- PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
- Web designing
3. Must hold a Degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.) or B.Sc.(Comp.) or B.Com.(Comp.) or B.A. (Comp.) or B.Tech /B.E. with Computer Science or information Technology equivalent examination.
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
|Widows, divorced women||Up to 43-Years|
|Widows, divorced women (SC /SI)||Up to 48-Years|
Important Dates for AP Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 (Tentative)
|Starting Date of Online Applications||January-2023|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||February-2023|
|Correction of Online Applications||March-2023|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April-2023|
|Dates of Examination||April-May-2023|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2023|
|Declaration of Results||May-2023|
|Declaration of Merit list||May-2023|
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 400/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 200) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply- AP Junior Accountant Online Application form 2023
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission,Vijayawada will be released the online applications at official website of https://psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website https://psc.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP Junior Accountant application form 2023 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Information required for filling AP Junior Accountant online application
Proof of Educational Qualifications
Date of Birth Certificate / SSC
Declaration by unemployed
No objection certificate from employer
Community ( Non-Minority / Minority)
Medical certificate for blind
Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
Medical certificate in respect of Orthographically handicapped candidate
The candidates has to choose a District of his / her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
Scale of Pay
Rs.16,400/- Rs 49,870/-
- Written Examination (Prelims & Main)
AP Junior Accountant Hall tickets 2023 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of AP Junior Accountant exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card contain in candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s, if any errors, candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
AP Junior Accountant Results 2023 : Click Here
AP Junior Accountant Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
AP Junior Accountant Cut Off 2023 : Click Here
The cutoff marks for AP Junior Accountant 2023 Exam will be publish by authority after declaration of results, the cutoff are very important for each appearing candidate. The cutoff scores depending on the requirement and the factors affecting cutoff scores. Candidate securing the marks as per the cutoff will be declared the qualified candidates and get shortlisted for further selection. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants, complexity of this exam , category and other factors. Candidates who can get minimum qualifying marks, authority will be called next stage. The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation.
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
BSF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
CRPF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
ITBP Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
NVS Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
KVS Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
- 1 AP Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
- 3 Important Dates for AP Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 (Tentative)
- 4 How to Apply- AP Junior Accountant Online Application form 2023
- 5 AP Junior Accountant Hall tickets 2023 : Click Here
- 6 AP Junior Accountant Results 2023 : Click Here
- 7 AP Junior Accountant Cut Off 2023 : Click Here