AP LAWCET Hall ticket 2020 Download, AP LAWCET Admit card 2020 : AP LAWCET Hall tickets 2020 has Released by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Hall tickets updated in the month of April. Admit card will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets from official website. LAWCET is a state level qualifying examination for admission to LL.B 3-Year / LL.B 5-Year Law courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of AP for the academic session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates can download for AP LAWCET hall ticket 2020 through official link.
AP LAWCET 2020 Hall ticket Download Starting Date
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by SVU, Anantapuramu, will be announced the admit cards of entrance examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. AP LAWCET Admit card 2020 consist in Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Time, Branch, Address of the test centre allotted. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
|Category||Law Entrance Test|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||APLAWCET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||SVU, Anantapuramu|
|Issue of Notification||March-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April-2020|
|Examination conducted on||May-2020|
1.Check the AP LAWCET 2020 Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. All the candidates have to come to the examination hall with a printout of online submitted application. The candidate has to affix the passport size photograph (should be same as that of uploaded) duly signed by Gazetted officer.
3. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
4. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
5. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones, Electronic Watches and any other devices into the examination hall.
6. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
7. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket.
8. Candidates are not allowed to the examination centre after 2.00 P.M. and not permitted to leave the examination hall before 5.00 P.M.
9. Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the University.
Instructions Regarding Computer Based Test ( CBT)
10. Candidates are required to report to the Examination Centre by 12.30 PM on the day of Examination as the candidates have to undergo the registration process at the test centre which includes taking of photograph, capturing of finger print etc
11. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the University cannot take responsibility for the same.
12. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
13 All the question will be in English medium only. All the questions will be of multiple choice. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions will receive will nil marks.
14. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
How to download AP LAWCET Hall ticket 2020
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform helpline center immediately
1.Login to the official website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall tickets” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Registration Number” and “Qualifying Examination Hall ticket Number”, after clicking the button “Get Hall ticket”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website
AP LAWCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
AP LAWCET Results 2020 : Click Here
The SVU will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded LAWCET test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
AP LAWCET Hall ticket 2020 : Download Here