AP LPCET 2020, LPCET 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Syllabus, Important dates, Eligibility, Exam pattern, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Test centers and other details given below
Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test shortly called as -AP LPCET. AP LPCET notification 2020 and examination details will be announced soon by Department of School Education, Government of AP . Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission to One year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASES / CTES and private Language Pandit Training colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website only.
AP LPCET Notification 2020 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||APLPCET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Department of School Education|
|Issue of Notification||April-2020|
|Examination conducted on||May-2020|
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidate should pay the application fee of Rs 500/-
2.The fee has to be may be paid online only using payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Also Check AP EAMCET 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP PGECET 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP ECET 2020 : Click Here
Also Check AP ICET 2020 : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for AP LPCET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
Telugu Pandit :
B.A (Telugu Literature) / B.A (Oriental language Telugu) / Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu / A Graduate Degree with optional subject Telugu / M.A (Telugu).
Hindi Pandit :
1.A Graduate Degree with optional subject Hindi/Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi / Praveen Bharat Hindhi Prachar Sabha / Vidwen of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad / any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA) standard by the government of AP / M.A (Hindi).
2. Candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examination (or) its equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply entrance examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
3. The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for entrance examination.
The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the July of the year of admission 01-07-2020. There is no upper age limit.
Important Dates for AP LPCET 2020
|Issue of Notification||April-2020|
|Starting Date for Fee payment||April-2020|
|Last Date for Fee payment||May-2020|
|Starting date for submission of Online Application||April-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||May-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||May-2020|
|Date of Examination||May-2020|
|Announcement of Results||June-2020|
How to Apply-AP LPCET 2020 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria LPCET, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Payment of Application Fee
How to Make Payment in Online
1. Login to the official website, clicking on “Online Payment”, select post applying for LPCET & District belongs to, enter the personnel details and filled the all the details in the respective fields .
2. Choose the appropriate option above online mode select the bank from the droplist, clicking the “make payment” , completing banking process shall receive ” Transaction Id (Journal Number)”. Can proceed submission Application form.
Step-2 : Fill up of AP LPCET 2020 Online Application
1. Login to the official website http://lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
2.Go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click “Applicationform” link.
3.Click on the dialogue box, confirm the next dialogue box (Filled marked with * are compulsory)
4. Then upload Photo (3.5*3.5) and signature (1.5 cm)and press upload.
5. After the application form will be opened, fill all the details in the respective fields.
6. Finally click submit button,take the printout of AP LPCET 2020 Application form mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id). Now click here direct link from official website.
Exam Pattern for AP LPCET 2020
The entrance test conducted in Online as Computer Based Test (CBT). The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
Syllabus for AP LPCET 2020
1. Numerical Ability
Four fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division & Multiplication) and Averages.
Telugu Pandit : 1st Language of 8th to 10th Classes AP State syllabus
Hindi Pandit : 2nd Language of 8th to 10th Classes AP State syllabus
Graduate Degree Standard
Information required for filling AP LPCET Application Form 2020
Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
Address for correspondence 10. Recent color photograph.
Qualifying Marks in AP LPCET 2020
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 35 marks. However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
AP LPCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
AP LPCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
AP LPCET Results 2020 : Click Here
The CSE will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- 1 AP LPCET Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Application Fee and Payment
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for AP LPCET 2020
- 4 Nationality and Domicile
- 5 Important Dates for AP LPCET 2020
- 6 How to Apply-AP LPCET 2020 Online Application form
- 7 AP LPCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
- 8 AP LPCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
- 9 AP LPCET Results 2020 : Click Here