AP POLYCET Results 2019, AP CEEP Result 2019 at https://polycetap.nic.in : AP POLYCET 2019 Results will be announced soon by State Board of Technical Education and Training in the month of may on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. SBTET has successfully carried out the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to 3-Year Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology offered at Polytechnics / Institutions (Including Govt / Aided and Un Aided Polytechnics / Institutions and Second shift polytechnics in private engineering colleges) across the state for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who are appeared in the entrance test they can check their exam result to entering their roll number from official website.
AP POLYCET Results Released Date 2019
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 is a state level qualifying examination for admission to polytechnic courses. Every year SBTET, Hyderabad conducts entrance exam for 10th class students and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Engineering / Non Engineering Diploma programmes courses. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Andhra Pradesh. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the result . The aspirants can check their most awaited AP POLYCET Results 2019 from the official website.
|Examination Name||AP POLYCET 2019|
|Conducting Board||SBTET, Hyderabad|
|Date of Examination||April-2019|
|Announcement of Answer Key||April-2019|
|Declaration of Results||2nd Week-May-2019|
AP POLYCET 2019 Ranking
SBTET declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Paper Based POLYCET 2019 Test conducted subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, offline on April, 2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
In case of a tie in rank at entrance test, the marks of the following subjects at Entrance Test in the same order as 1. Mathematics, 2. Physics, 3. Date of Birth, shall be considered for resolving the tie When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the Test as a whole, While resolving the tie basing on the Date of birth as entered in the S.S.C. Certificate of the Candidate, candidate born earlier will be deemed to have obtained higher rank (better rank). In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
AP POLYCET 2019 Qualifying marks
The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam. The exam will be conducted 120 marks in 2 hours duration.
|SC / ST||No Qualifying Marks|
How to Get AP POLYCET Results 2019
All the candidates who are interested have applied for this POLYCET 2019 and participate in the entrance test, check their AP CEEP Results 2019 through official link. Result indicates the Candidate Name, Father Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth, Category, Examination Paper, POLYCET Marks, Total Marks, Rank. All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email. we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website https://polycetap.nic.in
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the link “Results”, appearing as left menu
4. Enter the Hall ticket number and Date of Birth
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
1. The candidates should have passed SSC and secured a rank in Polycet 2019 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into Polytechnic courses at Government and affiliated colleges.
2. Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the valuation of answer sheets, tabulation of results and ranking of the candidates. Hence, request for revaluation or re-totaling will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. Admissions will be based on AP POLYCET Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
4. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
5. Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counseling at helpline centers.
6. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
Check Here : AP POLYCET Results 2019