AP TET Hall tickets 2019 will be declared by Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP on behalf of State Government . APTET hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively in the month of July. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download admit cards through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. The Candidate may please note that AP TET Admit card 2019 will not be sent by post & mail.
AP TET Hall ticket Download 2019
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be conducted by APCSE will be announced the hall tickets of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for APTET would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall ticket through official link.
AP Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of Conduction Authority
Department of School Education
Issue of Notification
|AP TET Hall ticket 2019|
Hall ticket Availability
Exam Held on
Important Instructions For AP TET 2019
1. AP TET Hall ticket 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. Each candidate will be provided with a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
4. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
5. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
6. Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
7. At the end of the 2 & 1/2-hour window, the computer will automatically close the screen from further actions.
How to download AP TET Hall ticket 2019
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in, in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. TET Hall ticket 2019 consists Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Date and Time, Category, Address of the test centre allotted
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket” link,
3. Then new page appear on the screen, display the instructions, candidates read all the instructions carefully.
4. After Click on the Box-“I Have Read All The Above Instructions”, appearing as bottom of the Webpage.
5. Then new page appear on the screen, the page will be displayed two tabs, candidates can choose any one of the tab.
7. Candidates can through “Mobile Number” option, enter to the details of “Mobile Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “GO”
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. AP TET Hall ticket 2019
2. A Good Ball Point Pen (Blue / Black)
3. Valid Original Proof
SBI PO 2019