AP VFA 2023, AP Village Fisheries Assistants Recruitment 2023 : Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government is going to be released the AP VFA Notification 2023 for vacant positions of Village Fisheries Assistants in district wise, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for VFA jobs. As our latest information we come to know AP VFA Recruitment 2023 will be emancipated to fill VFA posts in District wise . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Department, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP VFA 2023 is http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
AP VFA 2023 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Village Fisheries Assistants|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming AP VFA 2023|
|Name of Organization||AP Grama Sachivalayam 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||1500 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for AP VFA 2023
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
Candidate must have passed Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma from any recognized university /Technical Board (or)
Intermediate with Biology or Vocational Course in Fisheries/Aquaculture from any recognized board (or)
B.F.Sc. (4 Years) Degree from any recognized university (or)
B.Sc., (Fisheries)/ B.Sc.,(Aquaculture)/ B.Sc.,(Zoology) from any recognized University.
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
|Candidates who are working on contractual
services in Fisheries Department
|Widows, divorced women||1-Year|
|Widows, divorced women (SC /ST)||6-Years|
Important Dates for AP VFA Recruitment 2023 (Tentative)
|Starting Date of Online Applications||May-2023|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||May-2023|
|Correction of Online Applications||June-2023|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||June-2023|
|Dates of Examination||July-2023|
|Declaration of Answer Key||August-2023|
|Declaration of Results||August-2023|
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 400/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 200) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
How to Apply- AP VFA Online Application form 2023
AP Grama Sachivalayam, Govt of AP will be released the online applications at official website of http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP VFA application form 2023 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
The candidates has to choose a District of his / her choice for appearing for the OMR based written examination. He/she can accordingly indicate the order of preference of 3 districts among which he/she will be allotted to one of the examination centres as per administrative convenience. However best effort will be made to accommodate the candidate in 1st or 2nd choice district.
Scale of Pay
- Written Examination
AP VFA Hall tickets 2023 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of AP VFA exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
AP VFA Answer Key 2023 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. AP VFA exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit website.
AP VFA Results 2023 : Click Here
AP VFA Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
BSF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
CRPF Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
ITBP Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
NVS Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
KVS Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 : Click Here