Applied Materials Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. Applied Materials is conducting recruitment in all main cities of south and north India. Applied Materials Careers is giving a wonderful opportunity for job seekers. Candidates who want to apply for Applied Materials jobs must verify the content correctly.
A registration link of Applied Materials is provided below for job applicants. The aspirants who are interested can apply here for Applied Materials Recruitment. The aspirants have to check eligibility criteria and qualification in all sections of Applied Materials drive. Applied Materials Recruitment is done through Campus drives for Freshers, Engineers, & Experienced candidates.
Applied Materials Recruitment 2024 Details
|Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Entry Level Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2022, 2021, 2020 Pass outs
|IT – Software Service
|Best In Industry
Applied Materials Careers | Job Vacancies
In this page aspirants can get complete information related to Applied Materials Recruitment 2024. Many job seeking aspirants were attracted towards Applied Materials which leads to tough competition between applicants at the time of selection process. On the basis of their performance candidates will be placed in the respective post with finest pay scale. So be prepared as this is the right time for building a protective career. Once after done with the application process aspirants are requested to make practice over some of the Test Papers and Previous Papers. Skills tested in Applied Materials Recruitment will be covering the areas of aptitude, reasoning and communication Skills. Those aspirants perform well in the selection process will fetch a chance for getting placed into the available vacancy.
Applied Materials Recruitment 2024 drives are conducting all over the states in India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. It was the good news for the job hunters who are eligible and qualified, they have to participate in this career opportunity to gain job which will be conducted by the team of Applied Materials. Those who are applying for the major role this page is a one-stop destination for all Applied Materials walk-ins, off-campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Applied Materials
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Supplier Engineer IV – Ceramics
- Account Sales III – (S3)
- Windows Server Administrator – New College Graduate
- Welding IV
- Welding III
- Welding II
- VSE Process Support Engineer II Senior
- Treasury Manager IV
- Transitioning Military Technicians
- Test Engineer III
- Technical Continuous Improvement Expert IV
- Technical Director
- Technical Product Support Engineer
- TEM Engineer III
- TEM Engineer
- Technology Incubation & Engagement Manager
- Technical Publication I
- Technical Project/Program Management V- Commodity Technologist, OEM Automation
- Technical Project/Program Management V – Optics and EE Lead Technical Project/Program Management V
- Technical Project/Program Management IV – Software Integration
- Technical Project/Program Management III
- TechEdge Application Engineer III
- Systems Engineer IV
- Strategic Pricing Analyst III
- SRP Process Support Engineer
- Sr. Product Development Engineer – Quality & Reliability
- Sr. EDA Software Engineer
- Sr. Algorithm Software Engineer
- SQA/Systems Test Software Engineer IV
- Special Process Engineer – Electrochemistry
- Senior Operations Manager
- Software Quality Assurance/System Test Engineer
- Software QA Engineer III Senior
- Software Engineer II Senior – (E2) C, C++ programming
- ServiceNow ITSM Platform IT Manager IV
- Software Engineer II New College Graduate
- Senior PCB Hardware Design Engineer
Applied Materials Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Applied Materials Registration Process
1.To Apply for Applied Materials job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.appliedmaterials.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Applied Materials Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Applied Materials Company Profile
Applied Materials, Inc. is an American corporation that supplies equipment, services, and software to enable the manufacture of semiconductor (integrated circuit) chips for electronics, flat panel displays for computers, smartphone, and televisions, and solar products. The company also supplies equipment to produce coatings for flexible electronics, packaging and other applications. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in the Silicon Valley. Founded in 1967 by Michael A. McNeilly and others, Applied Materials went public in 1972.
In subsequent years, the company diversified, until James C. Morgan became CEO in 1976 and returned the company’s focus to its core business of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. By 1978, sales increased by 17%. In 1984, Applied Materials became the first U.S. semiconductor equipment manufacturer to open its own technology center in Japan and the first semiconductor equipment company to operate a service center in China. In 1987, Applied introduced a CVD machine called the Precision 5000, which differed from existing machines by incorporating diverse processes into a single machine that had multiple process chambers.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :