APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Hall ticket 2021 Download, APPSC Hall Tickets 2021, APPSC CAS Hall ticket 2021 : APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit card 2021 will be issued by under the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Government of Andhra Pradesh. AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website of recruitment. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter will sent by post / mail. You can download APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon admit card 2021 from the direct link given below
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Hall tickets 2021 Released Date
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission-APPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||5000 (Expected)|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||update soon|
|Declaration of Results||update soon|
AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021 will be conducted by APPSC, Vijayawada will be announced the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit card 2021 of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test, the admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Category, Exam Name, Date & Time, Venue of Test,Address of the test centre allotted …etc. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for Police recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2021 Download
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada released the admit card for the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon. Aspirants who have applied can get their admit cards/hall tickets as it is necessary to write the exam and without this the candidate is not allowed to write the examination. Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Hall ticket 2021 to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
3. Voter ID
4. Aadhaar UID
5. Pass book
How to download the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Hall tickets 2021
Candidates can download APPSC CAS Hall ticket 2021 Hall ticket one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1. Candidates should visit the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in
2.Click on Admit Cards link .
3. Select Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit Card live link.
4. Enter your “Registration ID” and “Password in the provided fields.
5. Click on submit button.
6. Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen.
7. Download and take a printout of the hall ticket/admit card.
8. Carry admit card to the examination.
Important Instructions For AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Exam
1.AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Hall ticket 2021 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5.A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Answer Key 2021 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. AP Civil Assistant Surgeon exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit website.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Results 2021 : Click Here
AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AERA Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AAI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
- 1 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Hall tickets 2021 Released Date
- 2 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2021 Download
- 3 How to download the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Hall tickets 2021
- 4 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Answer Key 2021 : Click Here
- 5 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Results 2021 : Click Here