APPSC Group-2 Admit Card 2018 Download Date
APPSC Department is recruitment to the posts of Group-II Services, will be announced the hall tickets of online examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Application Id , Password of candidate. The APPSC Group-2 Hall ticket 2018 would be available through online process only.
Downloading of Hall ticket
Date of Examination
Group-2 Hall ticket 2018 will show the following details
The main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination. The hall ticket bear the
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Registration Number
9. Exam Name, Date & Time
11. Address of the test centre allotted …etc
Prior to the Exam
1. Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the admit card
3. every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
Important Instructions For Group
1. APPSC Group-2 Hall ticket 2018 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the APPSC Group-2 Hall ticket 2018 and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the examination.
3. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
4. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
5. Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
6. The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
7. 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
8. Invigilator will announce the password 10 minutes before the start of the examination.
9. Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
10. After logging in, your screen will display:
➤ Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
➤ Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
➤ Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
11. To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
17. A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. AP Group-2 Hall ticket 2018
2. A Good Ball Point Pen
3. Valid Original Id Proof
How to download APPSC Group-2 Hall ticket 2018
1. Login to the official website https://www.psc.ap.gov.in
2. Click on the ” Hall tickets….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
Download Here : APPSC Group-2 Hall ticket 2018
SBI PO 2019
Arunachal Pradesh TET 2018
Assam TET 2018
Bihar TET 2018
Chhattisgarh TET 2018
GOA TET 2018
Gujarat TET 2018
Haryana TET 2018
Himachal Pradesh TET 2018