APPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2020, AP Lab Technician Grade-II Upcoming Recruitment 2020 : Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Qualifying marks, Application form, Test centers and other details given below
Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state Government has release various employment notifications with the intent to provide more job opportunities for the eligible, now Andhra Pradesh Government is going to be released the AP Lab Technician Notification 2020 for vacant positions of Lab Technician in district wise, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for APPSC latest jobs. As our latest information we come to know AP Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 will be emancipated to fill 1000 Lab Technician posts in AP. Candidates who were waiting to get job in Andhra Pradesh Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Director of Medical Education and Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for AP Lab Technician 2020 is https://psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Lab Technician Notification 2020 Details
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Group- Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||APPSC Lab Technician Gr-II Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission-APPSC, Vijayawada|
|Number of Vacancies||1000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||January-2020|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada will soon announce the APPSC Lab Technician Notification 2020 for filling the 1000 Lab Technician posts. Andhra Pradesh government official are released a notification, that in January 2020 . So the Officials announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Good opportunity for aspire to teacher jobs in Government sector, Who are eligible and interested to apply for this posts, can apply through online mode at the official web portal.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2020 : 84000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
AP Police Recruitment 2020 : 13000+Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 : 18000+Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
TS Police Recruitment 2020 : 14000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2020 : 11000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 : 10000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
Academic Eligibility :
1.Candidate must have a passed the SCC / Intermediate / Graduation Examination from a any recognized Board / University or its equivalent.
2. Candidate must have DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) Course and must be registered the Para-Medical Council
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||42-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5-Years|
Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the Length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3-Years|
|Widows, divorced women||Up to 43-Years|
|Widows, divorced women (SC /ST)||Up to 48-Years|
Important Dates for APPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 (Tentative)
|Starting Date of Online Applications||January-2020|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||February-2020|
|Correction of Online Applications||March-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||April-2020|
|Dates of Examination||April-May-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||May-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
|Declaration of Merit list||May-2020|
Application Fee and Payment
The candidates should pay the application fee & Examination Fee of Rs 350/- (SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen-Rs 150) . The fee may be paid through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
AP DSC 2020-Upcoming 25,000+ Jobs : Click Here
Upcoming AP Post Office Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Upcoming APPSC Group-4 Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
How to Apply- APPSC Lab Technician Online Application form 2020
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission,Vijayawada will be released the online applications at official website of https://psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website https://psc.ap.gov.in
2. Fill the OTR Application if not registered earlier to obtain APPSC Id.While filling the same the conditions have ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
3. Visit the official website to submit application form, click on the link with notification Number and name, provide APPSC ID and date of birth proceed further.
4. Candidates has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen.
5. If the displayed details are correct He / She has to click Yes on confirm button.
6. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to fill the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
7. In addition to the details abstained from OTR database, notification specific details such as examination center, eligibility and other details.
8. Details entry completed and submit to proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee.
9. The applicant will get a payment gateway of SBI E-Pay.
10. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
11. After payment of fee, the PDF AP Lab Technician application form 2020 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Information required for filling AP Lab Technician online application
Proof of Educational Qualifications
Date of Birth Certificate / SSC
Declaration by unemployed
No objection certificate from employer
Community ( Non-Minority / Minority)
Medical certificate for blind
Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
Medical certificate in respect of Orthographically handicapped candidate
Scale of Pay
- Written Examination
APPSC Lab Technician Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of AP Lab Technician exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card contain in candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s, if any errors, candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
APPSC Lab Technician Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. AP Lab Technician exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit website.
AP Lab Technician Results 2020 : Click Here
AP Lab Technician Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
- 1 APPSC Lab Technician Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2020
- 3 Important Dates for APPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 (Tentative)
- 4 How to Apply- APPSC Lab Technician Online Application form 2020
- 5 APPSC Lab Technician Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
- 6 APPSC Lab Technician Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
- 7 AP Lab Technician Results 2020 : Click Here