APRDC Counselling 2020 Details, APRDC CET 2020 Counselling : Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS), Guntur will be released the 1st counseling Schedule for APRDC 2020 shortly. APREIS already issue the APRDC Results 2020 in the month of May for admission to AP Residential Degree college,Vijayapuri South, Nagarjuna Sagar (Men,English Medium only) and Silver Jubilee Government College (Co-Education & Autonomous), Kurnool in their campus for the academic year 2020-2021. The qualified candidates selection list will be placed on the official website on 1st, June, 2020. The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notified by the conducting body after declaration of the result of the entrance test. There will be offline counselling system to allot the available seats in various residential colleges in AP. The qualified candidates should be attend the certificate verification any one of the counselling center.
APRDC Counselling Schedule 2020 Details :
|Level of Exam||AP State|
|Name of the examination||APRDC CET 2020|
|Name of conducting body||APREIS, Guntur|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
|Declaration of 1st Selection List||June-2020|
|Certificate Verification for selected candidates||July-2020|
|Official web portal||https://aprjdc.apcfss.in|
APRDC Counselling Date 2020
APRDC Counseling dates 2020 will be issued the APREIS through local news papers Sakshi, Eenadu and other state daily,s for admission to Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh Government Residential Junior colleges. The APREIS officially has prepared shortlist based on the merit in the APRDC 2020, Reservation and special category. The conducting body selected candidates hall tickets numbers and names placed on official web portal on 1st June,2020. Eligible candidates must be attend the APRDC Counselling 2020 for getting seats into Andhra Pradesh residential junior colleges for the academic year 2020-2021.
APRDC Counselling 2020 Procedure :
The examination authority conducted the offline counseling as per schedule. Selected candidates must be attend the certificate verification at the counselling centers in Andhra Pradesh. The procedure of counselling step by step given below
APRDC Counselling Eligibility
1.Rank in the APRDC 2020
2. Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
3. Candidates have appeared for Senior Intermediate examination in March / April-2020 conducted by the Board of Intermediate education AP (or) equivalent, only eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions. The candidate appearing for the Intermediate instant examinations in 2020 are not eligible for admission.
4.They should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2020 and should have secure 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (There is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BC).
5.For B.A all students are eligible irrespective of subject studied in Intermediate.But they have to take entrance test in History, Economics and Civics.
6. For B.COM students of CEC (OR) as other group are eligible.But they have to take the entrance test in Economics, Commerce-1, Commerce-2.
7. For B.SC (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write entrance in Maths, Economics and Commerce-1.
8. For B.SC courses students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level
APRDC 2020 Counseling Centers
1. Guntur urdu Colleges for Andhra Region Students
2. Govt. Silverjubilee Degree College (Men), Kurnool, B- Camp, Kurnool District for Rayalaseema Region
APRDC Certificate Verification 2020
Selected candidates should be attend the certificate verification on June, 2020 at above counselling centres. All the candidates should bring all the relevant original certificates and documents as listed below
1. APRDC Rank card 2020/ APRDC Result copy
2. Original pass Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent for RDC admission and Marks Memo / at least internet copy.
3. Conduct Certificate and Study Certificate for Seven consecutive years of study from Class IV to XII. For private candidates Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned. (Residence Certificate is not valid for Private candidates)
4. Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the Head of the Institution.
5. Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C. and S.T. Students.
6. Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
7. Three Sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
8. Six latest Passport size photographs.
Special category candidates
1.Physically Handicapped : A Certificate from the Orthopedic Surgeon of the Govt. Hospital (Minimum disability – 40%).
2. Children of Armed Personnel CATEGORY: A Certificate from DSSA (or) from the competent authority for children of Ex-Service personnel (or) the Children of Service personnel from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
3.. SPORTS: A participation certificate at National / State / Zonal / District level issued by the Sports
Authority concerned, District level Participation certificate is the minimum eligibility. D. N.C.C., “B” Certificate for APR Degree College.
APR Colleges Fees
|Rs. 2125||Rs. 2125||Rs. 1015||Rs. 1015|
Maintenance Charges for Per Annum
For All groups to all the candidates seeking admission at the time of First and Second Year : Rs 1000/-
APRDC Counselling 2020 Results :
The examination authority will be released the First counselling results on June, 2020 placed on official web portal. After completion of APRDC 1st counselling, second counselling schedule will be uploaded the authorization.