Assam Assistant Programmer (Class-II) Recruitment 2020, APSC Recruitment 2020, APSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020 : Latest News, Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Qualifying marks, Application form, Test centers and other details given below
Good news for the aspirants who are seeking latest Government Jobs in Assam. Assam Public Service Commission, Government of Assam is going to be released the Assam Assistant Programmer Notification 2020 for vacant positions of Assistant Programmer (Typist) posts in Assam, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for Assistant Programmer jobs. As our latest information we come to know APSC Recruitment 2020 will be emancipated to fill 50 Assistant Programmer posts in District wise . Candidates who were waiting to get govt job in Assam , can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for Assam Assistant Programmer 2020 is http://apsc.nic.in.
APSC Assistant Programmer Notification 2020 Details
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Assistant Programmer Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming Assam Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organization||Assam Public Service Commission-APSC|
|Number of Vacancies||50 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||March-2020|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020
Nationality and Domicile
The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Assam
Academic Eligibility :
B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University / Institution
Age Eligibility :
|Minimum Age Limit||21-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||38-Years|
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|OBC / MOBC||3-Years|
Important Dates for APSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020 (Tentative)
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
|SC / ST / OBC/MOBC||Rs 150/-|
The fee may be paid through E-Challan and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Upcoming Police Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
How to Apply- APSC Assistant Programmer Online Application form 2020
Assam Public Service Commission, Govt of Assam will be released the online applications at official website of http://apsc.nic.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://apsc.nic.in, Then new screen will open with various links.
2. Download the APSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment notification pdf, read complete details of vacancy.
3. If you ensure that you have complete eligibility, may participate in recruitment
.4. Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
5. Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scan documents.
6. Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
7. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
8. After payment of fee, the PDF APSC Assistant Programmer application form 2020 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Scale of Pay
Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 87000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs.11,500/- PM Plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2020 : 84,000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
AP Police Recruitment 2020 : 13000+Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 : 18000+Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
TS Police Recruitment 2020 : 14,000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2020 : 11000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 : 12000 Upcoming Jobs : Click Here
APSC Assistant Programmer Admit card 2020 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of APSC Assistant Programmer exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
APSC Assistant Programmer Results 2020 : Click Here
APSC Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
- 1 APSC Assistant Programmer Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for APSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020
- 3 Important Dates for APSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020 (Tentative)
- 4 How to Apply- APSC Assistant Programmer Online Application form 2020
- 5 APSC Assistant Programmer Admit card 2020 : Click Here
- 6 APSC Assistant Programmer Results 2020 : Click Here