Arunachal Pradesh TET Admit Card 2020 at http:// www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in , Arunachal Pradesh TET Hall ticket 2020 Download : Arunachal Pradesh TET Hall tickets 2020 will be declared by Arunachal Pradesh of Secondary Education Board on behalf of Arunachal Pradesh State Government. TET hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively in the month of July. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download admit cards through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. The Candidate may please note that Arunachal Pradesh TET Admit card 2020 will not be sent by post & mail.
Arunachal Pradesh TET Hall ticket 2020 Download
Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 will be conducted by APSEB, will be announced the hall tickets of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number , Password of candidate. The admit card for Arunachal Pradesh TET Admit card 2020 would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall ticket through official link.
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of Conduction Authority||APSEB|
|Issue of Notification||June-2020 (Tentative)|
|Category||Arunachal Pradesh TET Hall ticket 2020|
|Hall ticket Availability||July-2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Held on||July-2020 (Tentative)|
Instructions Regarding the Test
1. Arunachal Pradesh TET Admit Card 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. The written Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
5. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. Candidate will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
6. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/Authority.
7. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
How to download Arunachal Pradesh TET Hall tickets 2020
1.Login to the official website http://www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in
2.Click on the ” Download Hall ticket” link,
3. Then new page appear on the screen, display the instructions, candidates read all the instructions carefully.
4. After Click on the Box-“I Have Read All The Above Instructions”, appearing as bottom of the Webpage.
5. Then new page appear on the screen, the page will be displayed two tabs, candidates can choose any one of the tab.
6. Candidates can through “Reference ID” option, enter to the details of “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “GO”.
7. Candidates can through “Mobile Number” option, enter to the details of “Mobile Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “GO”
8. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
9. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website
Download Here : Arunachal Pradesh TET Admit Card 2020