Assam HSLC Admit card 2020 Download, SEBA Admit card 2020 : The Secondary Education Board of Assam will be declared soon by SEBA HSLC Admit card 2020 for all the students who enrolled in 10th class examination for the academic session 2019-2020. Students who have appearing for HSLC examination need to fill the examination form and submit to authority, only those students who have submitted the examination form will be able to appear in the final examination.
The High School level examination conducted by the SEBA Board , State Government of school education in Assam class 10th.The goal of the Academic, Training, Innovation and Research unit of Assam Education is to achieve academic excellence by conceptualizing policies and their operational planning to ensure balanced academic activities in the schools affiliated to the Board. The Unit strives to provide Scheme of Studies, curriculum, academic guidelines, textual material, support material, enrichment activities and capacity building programmes.
The Assam 10th Class examination are held every year in the month of March, every year lakhs of candidates appear for the 10th class final examination. The SEBA Board issued hall tickets for students who have enrolled 10th final examination. Students who are appearing in the HSLC examination, can get their admit cards their respective schools or can download Assam HSLC Admit Card 2020 through online from official web portal.
When will be released the SEBA HSLC Admit card 2020
Secondary Education Board of Assam is going to organize the annual examination for the appearing students of 10th Class. The SEBA board will be conducted the annual public examination in the month of March. The authority will be released 10th class hall tickets for regular / private students before 30 days of public examination. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. we have already uploaded the Syllabus, SEBA Routine 2020 for the examination and previous papers for 10th class students. Now the board going to release admit cards for tenth class students for their final examination. Students who have appeared for the final examination, collect your SEBA Admit card 2020 from related schools and also through official website.
|Name of the Examination||Assam 10th March Exam 2020|
|Name of Board||SEBA Board|
|Category||Assam HSLC Exam Admit card 2020|
|Starting Date of Examination||February-2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Examination||February-2020 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
|Availability of Admit card||January-2020|
Important Instructions For Day of Exam
1.Assam HSLC Admit Card 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The examination hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
How to download SEBA Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are going appeared in the HSLC examination must to get their admit card firstly. Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam carefully examine all the details made there in, if any errors candidate should, inform respected Junior colleges. The HSLC Admit card 2020 Assam consist of Candidate name, date of birth, father name, center name, subjects name, time schedule, venue of the examination, roll number.
Step-1 : Visit the official Website http://sebaonline.org
Step-2 : Search for admit card related link
Step-3 : Click on the link “HSLC Admit Card 2020”
Step-4 : After clicking the link a new webpage appear on the screen
Step-5 : Enter Student Name / School Name / Date of Birth and click ” Submit” button.
Step-6 : After clicking the submit button, your entry is correct, admit card will displayed on the new screen.
Step -7 : Save it, download it and take the printout.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1.Assam HSLC Admit card 2020
2. A Good Ball Point Pen (Blue / Black)
3. Pencils, Scale
4. Eraser and Sharpener / Geometry Box
Check Here Assam HSLC Results 2020 : Click Here
Authority conducted High School Examination 2020 in the month of February till March 2020. A large number of candidates across the Assam state have appeared for the final examination at various affiliated schools of Board for the academic session 2019-2020, the authority evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. Candidates who are appeared in the HSLC Final examination they can check their exam result to entering their Roll number from official portal in Online and also through SMS.
Candidates who have attempted the exam can get the admit card from the direct link provided below as soon as after the declaration.
Assam HSLC Admit Card 2020 : Download Here