Assam Post Office Recruitment 2021, Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Upcoming Jobs GDS, PA, Postman, MTS : If you are looking for Govt job in Assam , Assam Postal recruitment 2021 details is for you, India Post-Assam Postal Circle will be issued the Assam Post Office Notification 2021 for vacant positions of Postman, Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants, Mail guard, Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS, Multi Tasking Staff-MTS. There is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers , who are preparing for Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2021, Assam State Government Jobs. To apply Latest postal jobs in Assam, aspirants must have completed 10th Class / 12th Class qualification . So the Assam postal department announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Check Other details like notification, Exam date, Eligibility, Application form, Age Limit, selection process, how to apply are given below
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Postal Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||India Post-Assam Postal Circle|
|Number of Vacancies||3000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon..|
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Assam
Academic Eligibility :
Postal Assistants-PA/ Sorting Assistants-SA :
Candidate must be a 12th Class (10+2) passed from a recognized Board or its equivalent.
Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS :
1. Secondary School (10th Class) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
2. Candidates must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Candidate must be a Matriculation (10th Class ) passed from a recognized board or its equivalent.
Mail Guard :
Candidates must be a Matriculation (10th Class ) passed from a recognized board or its equivalent .
Multi Tasking Staff :
Candidates must have Matriculation/ ITI passed from a recognized board or its equivalent.
Age Eligibility :
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Postal / Sorting Assistants||18-Years||27-Years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-Years||25-Years|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||18-Years||40-Years|
Age Relaxation :
|SC / ST||5-Years|
Application Fee and Payment
OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates : Rs 100
Female/PWD Candidates : No Fee
Mode of payment : Fee can be paid through E-Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
How To Apply : Assam Post Office Application form 2021
India Post-Assam Postal Circle will be released the Assam Postal Circle online applications 2021 at official website . The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. The candidates are advised to check all the particulars filled up by them in application form and also ensure the correctness of uploaded files before finally submitting the application, as no request for change of any particular shall be entertained by the authorization. Applicants must retain a hard copy for future reference.
1.Go to the official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in, Then new screen will open with various links
2. Download the Post Office Recruitment notification pdf, read complete details of vacancy.
3. If you ensure that you have complete eligibility, may participate in recruitment
.4. Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
5. Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scan documents.
6. Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
7. If all ok, submit your form & pay the application fee.8. Print a submitted copy & fee paid receipt for your future reference.
Assam Postal Circle Admit card 2021
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the exam.Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates need to check for discrepancy of information (such as candidate’s name, photograph, signature, etc), if any, and report it to the exam authorities immediately for correction. If all information provided in the admit card is correct, candidates need to take its printout and carry it to the allotted exam centre. admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam centre.
Assam Postal Circle Answer Key 2021
After the written exam is conducted, answer keys for all papers are released by authorization on the official website of the exam. All candidates can download the key by clicking on the Answer Key link present on the official website. The answer key can be used to by candidates to check answers for all questions and get an estimation of their scores in the written exam.
Assam Postal Circle Result 2021
Assam Post office Recruitment Result 2021 will be declared on its official website of Assam Post Office . The result consist candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. To check the result, candidates first need to click the Result link present on the Home page of the website. Next, candidates need to enter their hall ticket number in the space provided. Result will appear on the screen.
Upcoming Assam Police Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
- 1 Assam Post Office Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Assam Post Office Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- 3 How To Apply : Assam Post Office Application form 2021
- 4 Assam Postal Circle Admit card 2021
- 5 Assam Postal Circle Answer Key 2021