AU PGCET 2020, AUCET 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Application form, Fee, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other details given below
Andhra University Common Entrance Test is an Post Graduate level entrance examination managed by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and DR.B.R.Ambedkar open University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Government. AUCET 2020 Notification will be announced on March / 2020 and exam will be conducted in the month of May. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Post Graduation in Science/Arts / Engineering and Law courses offered in Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam and DR.B.R.Ambedkar (BRAU), Srikakulam Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated to AU & BRAU PG colleges for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
|Examination Name||AU PGCET 2020|
|Issue of Notice||Mid of March-2020|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra University|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate Test|
Application Fee and Payment
1. The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 600/– while the SC / ST / PH reserved candidates have to pay Rs 500/
2.The fee may be paid through Andhra Bank / State Bank of India (SBI) chalan and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
3. In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per AP GO MS NO 153
3. The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
1. Candidate who have already passed their qualifying degree examination (or) who have appeared / appearing for the final year examination in 2019 only are eligible for entrance test. Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examination of 2019 are also eligible.
2. Candidates from other recognized Universities are considered for for admission into PG Art and Science courses only if they posses a there year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks,unless other wise specified
3.Candidate who acquired Bachelor Degree by Distance education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible admission into PG courses subject to submission of residence certificate.
4. Bachelor Degree of B.A / B.SC / B.COM / B.A Lit and B.L from Universities other than Andhra Pradesh should be recognized by respective University as equivalent thereto.
5. The requirement for admission into all science and Engineering courses offered by these University is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST) in group subjects of the qualifying examination.
6.The requirement for Arts ,Commerce and law courses is a pass qualifying Degree except for M.Sc Anthropology for which the requirement is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST ) in group subjects of the qualifying examination .The requirement for M.Ed course is a pass with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST ).
7. Before applying for entrance test the candidate verify the eligibility to write a particular test and seek admission into the related course.Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given official website.
There is no age restriction for AUCET (Self Financing) . However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC is 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Important Dates for AUCET 2020
|Issue of Notification||March-2020|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Online Application||March-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment & Online Application||March-2020|
|Last Date for online application with a late Fee of Rs 1000/-||April-2020|
|Upload of complaints from the candidate regarding the online applications||April-2020|
|Date of Uploading of Hall tickets||April-2020|
|Dates of Examination||April-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||April-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
How to Apply-AUCET 2020 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria entrance test, can apply online mode at official website only. Candidate has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1. Logon in to the official website www.audoa.in
2.Click the button AUCET – 2020 entrance test for Science / Arts / Law post graduate courses for A
3.After clicking the required button ,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on Registration button in the left menu.
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st ….etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”.
Step-2 : Fill details in AUCET 2020 Application form and Upload photo & Signature
5. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message”verified” in green button.
6. Then click “Register and Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details and upload photo and signature maximum limit is 150 KB and Submit the application.
7. After it generates the acknowledgement slip, take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect, after payment as fee in bank , after 24 hours you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
8. Click on online ‘online payment’ from left side navigation panel for online payment or challan payment ,now click on the online payment through SBI COLLECT button read the instructions and click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button. After your mobile will receive a message ” your application is submitted successfully” Take the print out of your application after 24 hours.
9. If you want to pay by challan ,you have to take printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI / Andhra Bank .After payment of challan,the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successful registered after which you will receive application to your registered E-Mail after 24 hours.
10.If you select online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to you registered mobile number and also get a E-Mail to registered E-Mail ID with complete AUCET application form details as PDF file after 24 hours.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the AUCET Online Application 2020
1.Select the eligible course.
2.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
5. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
9.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence .
11. Recent digital color photograph and signature
The candidate should fill the name of one examination centre where she wants to appear in the test. Candidates applying more than one test are advised to opt for the same centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of test centre and subject opted by the candidate in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
Exam Pattern for AUCET 2020
The entrance test conducted in Offline mode as a Paper-Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks
1.Based on the merit in the entrance test.
2.Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
3. Rule of reservation.
4. Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
M.Sc / M.A / M.COM / M.H.R.M / M.J.M.C / M.L.ISc / M.P.Ed / M.Ed / M.Tech / M.Sc 5 years integrated courses in Geology and M.A 5 years integrated courses in Economics.
AUCET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
AUCET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
AUCET Results 2020 : Click Here
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded AUCET 2020 test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.