AUEET 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Online Application form, Fee, Registration, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other news given below
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test popularly known as AUEET 2020 notification and examination details will announced soon by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam . Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into 6-years Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) Dual degree programmes and Twining programmes (B.Engg Air Craft and B.Tech. Electro Mechanical / Chemical / Electronics) courses offered at Andhra University,Visakhapatnam for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
|Examination Name||AUEET 2020|
|Issue of Notice||Mid of March-2020|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra University|
|Exam Type||Graduate Test|
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs 1000/-
2. The fee may be paid through Andhra Bank / State Bank of India (SBI) challan and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for AUEET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
1. Candidate should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2) with Mathematics ,Physics and Chemistry. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
2. Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belongs to reserved category) in the specified taken in qualifying examination.
Important Dates for AUEET 2020
|Issue of Notification||March-2020|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Online Application||March-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment & Online Application||March-2020|
|Last Date for online application with a late Fee of Rs 1000/-||April-2020|
|Upload of complaints from the candidate regarding the online applications||April-2020|
|Date of Uploading of Hall tickets||April-2020|
|Dates of Examination||April-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||April-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
How to Apply-AUEET 2020 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria entrance test, can apply online mode at official website only. Candidate has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1. Logon in to the official website www.audoa.in
2.Click the button AUEET – 2020 entrance test for Science / Arts / Law post graduate courses for A
3. After clicking the required button ,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on Registration button in the left menu.
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st ….etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”.
Step-2 : Fill details in Application form and Upload photo & Signature
5. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message”verified” in green button.
6. Then click “Register and Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details and upload photo and signature maximum limit is 150 KB and Submit the application.
7. After it generates the acknowledgement slip, take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect, after payment as fee in bank , after 24 hours you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
8. Click on online ‘online payment’ from left side navigation panel for online payment or challan payment ,now click on the online payment through SBI COLLECT button read the instructions and click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button.After your mobile will receive a message ” your application is submitted successfully” Take the print out of your application after 24 hours.
9. If you want to pay by challan ,you have to take printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI / Andhra Bank .After payment of challan,the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successful registered after which you will receive application to your registered E-Mail after 24 hours.
10. If you select online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to you registered mobile number and also get a E-Mail to registered E-Mail ID with complete AUEET application form details as PDF file after 24 hours.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the Application Form
1. Select the eligible course.2.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
2. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
3. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
4. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
6. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
7. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
8.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
9. Address for correspondence .
10. Recent digital color photograph and signature
The candidate should fill the name of one examination centre where she wants to appear in the test.
1. 6-year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) Dual Degree Programmes
2. Computer Science & Net working , Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Chemical, Instrumentation Technology.
3. The candidates admitted in 6-year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) programmes can avail exit option after the completion of 4-years course period,they will be given B.Tech degree
1.A four year twining programme with Perth college,UK.
2. This programme is introduced to facilitate direct entry to second year of the B.Engg- Aircraft Engineering course at Perth college,u.k.
3. Under this programme students will take instructions for first two semesters at A.U and the remaining at Perth University,U.K.
4. Each candidate must qualify in IELTS / TOFEL examination and submit the score before the end of the first semester.
5. B.Tech Electro Mechanical / Chemical / Electronics Engineering
6. The candidate will study first and second years in AU University and third & fourth year in Group-T University of Belgium (Europe).
Exam Pattern for AUEET 2020
The entrance test conducted in Offline mode as a Paper-Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 1 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
AUEET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
AUEET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
AUEET Results 2020 : Click Here
The AU will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded AUEET 2020 test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.