Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021, Bombay High Court Upcoming Vacancy 2021 for Stenographer : Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Application form and other details given below
Good news for the aspirants who are searching for latest jobs in Maharashtra, we came back with the Latest Bombay High Court Stenographer Notification 2021. Maharashtra Government is going to be released the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 for vacant positions of Stenographer posts, there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for Maharashtra state jobs. As our latest information we come to know Bombay High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2021 will be emancipated to fill Stenographer posts in District wise . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Maharashtra Government Departments, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 is https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Bombay High Court , Govt of Maharashtra|
|Number of Vacancies||49 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Nationality and Domicile
The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Maharashtra
1.Candidate must possess University Degree, Preference will be given to the candidates possessing Degree in Law.
2.Qualify Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I.
For speed of 100 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing for making himself eligible for the post of Stenographer [Higher Grade]
For speed of 80 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English Typing for making himself eligible for the post of Stenographer [Lower Grade]
Minimum Age Limit : 21-Years
Maximum Age Limit : 38-Years
|SC / ST||5-Years|
Rs.9300/- to 34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4400/
- Written Exam
Application Fee and Payment
Application Fee : Rs 200/-
The fee may be paid through E-Challan and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
How to Apply- Bombay High Court Stenographer Application form 2021
Bombay High Court will be released the online applications at official website of https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in, Then new screen will open with various links.
2. Download the Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment notification pdf, read complete details of vacancy.
3. If you ensure that you have complete eligibility, may participate in recruitment
4. Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
5. Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scan documents.
6. Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
7. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
8. After payment of fee, the PDF Bombay High Court Stenographer application form 2021 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
Bombay High Court Stenographer Results 2021 : Click Here
Bombay High Court Stenographer Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AERA Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AAI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
- 1 Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Educational Qualifications
- 4 Pay Scale
- 5 Important Dates for Bombay High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- 6 How to Apply- Bombay High Court Stenographer Application form 2021
- 7 Bombay High Court Stenographer Results 2021 : Click Here