Capco Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. Are you in search for Job Opportunity in Capco ? Then you were at the right place to come aware with the latest job offerings. In this article we arranged all the information in a detailed manner which is a token of help for the Job Hunters. Check all the specifications provided prior to applying with Capco Careers as applying without meeting the criteria is total loss of time.
At present many aspirants seeking for job opportunity in Capco as the company will be a great help for the candidates in enhancing their career growth. Interested aspirants can apply for Capco Recruitment by using the link provided in the below. We suggest visitor to go through the complete information provided in this page as free access is provided to all the visitors. For latest job offering in different companies visit our page Freshers Jobs in India.
Capco Recruitment 2024 Details
|Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Entry Level Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2022, 2021, 2020 Pass outs
|IT – Software Service
|Best In Industry
Capco Careers | Job Vacancies
In this page aspirants can get complete information related to Capco Recruitment 2024. Many job seeking aspirants were attracted towards Capco which leads to tough competition between applicants at the time of selection process. On the basis of their performance candidates will be placed in the respective post with finest pay scale. So be prepared as this is the right time for building a protective career. Once after done with the application process aspirants are requested to make practice over some of the Test Papers and Previous Papers. Skills tested in Capco Recruitment will be covering the areas of aptitude, reasoning and communication Skills. Those aspirants perform well in the selection process will fetch a chance for getting placed into the available vacancy.
Capco Recruitment 2024 drives are conducting all over the states in India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. It was the good news for the job hunters who are eligible and qualified, they have to participate in this career opportunity to gain job which will be conducted by the team of Capco . Those who are applying for the major role this page is a one-stop destination for all Capco walk-ins, off-campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Capco
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- KYC Compliance Specialist
- Human Resources Internship
- Data Architect
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Marketing Manager
- Business Analyst
- Senior Data Application Support Analyst
- (Senior) Manager Financial Services – Infrastructure Consulting
- DevOps Specialist
- Project Manager System Integration
- Senior Manager – Anti Financial Crime (FCR)
- FP&A Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- Enterprise Architect
- Senior Digital Banking Consultant
- Web Architect
- Senior Consultant- Senior UX/UI Designer
- Capco Associate Talent Programme
- IT Service Support
- .Net Developer
- Training Lead Learning & Development
- Associate (m/w) Financial Services Consulting
- Quality Assurance Developer
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Global Communications Manager
- Global Consolidation Manager
- Technical Business Analyst
- IT Application lead
- Management Consultant
- Project Manager
- Data Analyst
Capco Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Capco Registration Process
1.To Apply for Capco job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website https://www.capco.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Capco Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Capco Company Profile
The Capital Markets Company N.V., referred to as Capco, is a global business and technology consultancy based in London, UK with offices in financial centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Capco works only in the financial services industry, unlike the Big Four professional services firms. As of the 1st November 2015, Capco had more than 3,000 employees internationally, and 23 offices. That year, the first issue of the Capco Journal of Financial Transformation was published by the Capco Institute. The company was rebranded as Capco in 2001. In 1999, Capco opened an office in Paris, France.
Capco was founded in 1998 as The Capital Markets Company NV by Belgian entrepreneur Rob Heyvaert, with offices in Antwerp, London, New York, and Frankfurt. Capco specializes in six financial services sectors: banking, capital markets, finance, risk and compliance, insurance, technology, and wealth and investment management. The company claims its current and past clients include about 75% of the world’s global financial services institutions. In 2000, a round of strategic investment led by Thomas Weisel Capital Partners enabled the company to expand its European and international presence with additional offices in Europe, North America, and Asia.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :