A huge number of aspirants are in search for Capgemini Off Campus 2024 drive. If you are one of them then it is the right place to get complete information related to Capgemini in a detailed manner. In this article, you can get all the necessary support for the applicants to select the right capable job which suits them. Prior to the application process check the Capgemini Off Campus specifications like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary etc.
To help the candidates with application process we have provided a registration link accessing which candidates can apply online for Capgemini Off Campus drive 2024. Capgemini is hiring candidates all across the country through off campus drives at various major cities. By accessing the complete information provided in this article applicants can aware of the details like Job Roles, Selection Process, Pay details etc.
Capgemini Off Campus 2024 Details
|BE, B. Tech, Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Trainee Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2023, 2022 Pass outs
|Any where in India
|Salary or CTC Offered
|Best In Industry
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2024
Candidates are eagerly waiting for an opportunity in Capgemini Off Campus 2024 Drive were suggested to check the complete article. Capgemini company is organizing campus drives in order to select capable aspirant for the available vacancy. All the participants must be aware that they can get qualified in the written test and Interview in order to get selected. Applicants will be prioritized on the basis of their performance in the rounds of selection and we insist candidates be careful at the time of participating in the selection process. To help candidates in their preparation we equipped some Capgemini Placement Papers and Capgemini Interview Questions.
Capgemini Off Campus 2024 Eligibility Criteria
1.Freshers those who completed their graduation in the academic year 2022 and 2024 are eligible.
2. BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech from branches of (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil etc.)
3. M.Sc with Computer Sciences and Information Technology Background.
4. BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) in MCA.
Applicant must hold an aggregate of 60% in their academics. The academic track records must be maintained consistently from SSC onwards.
Aspirant applying for Capgemini Off Campus drive should be aware that no pending backlogs at the time of applying for Capgemini Off Campus. In case having any backlogs, they were not eligible to apply.
Capgemini Off Campus Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be based on the rules set up by the company as per their requirement. Each and every level is important to go for the further round.
- Written Test.
- Group Discussions.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Capgemini Off Campus 2024 Registration Process
1.Open the Apply Here link of official webportal.
2. Go through the entire form clearly and be sure to check all the available details.
3. Provide the details in the specified fields and finally submit the application.
4. Make a note of reference id and take a printout copy of confirmation form.
5. That’s it. Once done with the application process, wait for the off campus drive.
Capgemini Off Campus Mandatory Documents To Bring
1.Recent Updated Resume.
2. A couple of Passport Size Photos.
3. Must carry a valid ID Proof.
4. Original Certificates for SSC onwards.
Capgemini Salary Details
Candidates applying for Capgemini Off Campus drive as fresher can expect the salary to be in between 3 – 3.5 Lakhs per Annum. And for experienced candidates pay will be based on the basis of years of experience they possess.
Tips to Crack Capgemini Off Camus Drive 2024
Check the following instructions as they are helpful for the candidates to crack Capgemini Off Campus Drive. With proper preparation, you can easily get qualified over the rounds of selection in Capgemini Off Camus Drive. For freshers, this is a golden opportunity for applying and building up their career.
1.Check Latest Capgemini Syllabus and Capgemini Test Pattern.
2. Must possess good communication skills.
3. Refer basics of subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation.
4. Be confident and attentive while attending the Interview. Practice Verbal and written communication skills.
5. Go through some HR Interview Questions and Answers.
6. Be attentive and answer carefully.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :