The Central Board of Secondary Education will be declared soon by CBSE Admit Card 2020 for all the students who enrolled in 10th class examination for the academic session 2019-20 for all regions. Students who have appearing for CBSE examination need to fill the examination form and submit to authority, only those students who have submitted the examination form will be able to appear in the final examination. The 10th Class examination are held every year in the month of March, every year lakhs of candidates appear for the CBSE Board Examination. The CBSE Board issued admit card for students who have enrolled 10th final examination, for CBSE affiliated schools and candidates can check all the details in Hall ticket like examination venue, subjects name, time, personnel details and exam day instructions. Students who are appearing in the 10th examination, can get their their respective schools or can download through online from official web portal.
When will be released the CBSE Roll Number 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to organize the annual examination for the appearing students of 10th Class. The CBSE board will be conducted the annual public examination in the month of March. The authority will be released 10th class hall tickets for regular / private students before 30 days of public examination. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. we have already uploaded the Syllabus, Date Sheet for the examination and previous papers for 10th class students. Now the board going to release admit cards for tenth class students for their final examination. Students who have appeared for the final examination, collect your CBSE 10th Roll Number Slip 2020 from related schools and also through official website.
CBSE 10th Examination 2020
Name of Conduction Authority
Central Board of Secondary Education
Availability Hall tickets
Starting Date of Examination
Last Date of Examination
1. CBSE Class 10 Admit card 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The examination hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
CBSE Admit Card 2020 Download
CBSE is Board of Education for public and private schools under the union Government of India. The first education board to be set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under jurisdiction of Rajputana, central India and Gwalior in 1929 the government of India set up Joint Board name ” Board of High School and Inter Education, Rajputana. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952 it became a CBSE. There are 1113 Kendriya Vidyalayas, 2635 Government / Aided schools, 13657 Independent schools, 587 Jawahar Novodaya Vidyalayas and 14 central Tibetan Schools.
How to download CBSE 10th Hall tickets 2020
Step-2 : Search for admit card related link
Step-3 : Click on the link “ Click Here to Proceed “
Step-4 : After clicking the link a new webpage appear on the screen
Step-5 : Enter Student User Id, Password, Security PIN and click “Login” button.
Step-6 : After clicking the submit button, your entry is correct, admit card will displayed on the new screen.
We have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks.
Download Here : CBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
At the start of the Examination
1. Only those candidates who are require to write the examination will allowed in the room during the examination.
2. Invigilator will let you into the exam room a few minutes before the exam starting time. Go directly to your allocated seat and put your admit card on your desk.
3. Once all students are seated, you will be given exam paper, students can check the all the questions carefully.
4. Invigilator will be given the answer booklet / answer sheet a few minutes before the exam starting time.
5. Read carefully and follow the instructions printed on the question paper / on the answer booklet / sheet.
6. Fill in all the details require on the front of the answer booklet before you start the exam.
At the end of the Examination
1. Candidate must make use of the last 10 minutes for revising , checking their own answer booklet.
2. Your are responsible to ensure that your answer booklet are submitted at the end of the examination. If you are present for the examination and do to submit your answer sheets / booklet you will be deemed to have sat for and failed the examination concerned.
3. Do not leave the exam room until told to do so by the invigilator.
3. Pencils, Scale
4. Eraser and Sharpener / Geometry Box
ICSE 10th 2020
ISC 12th 2020
UP Board 10th 2020
UP Board 12th 2020