CG Postal Circle GDS Result 2020, CG Post office GDS Results 2020, CG Postal Circle GDS Merit list 2020 : India Post, Chhattisgarh will be released the India Post CG GDS Result 2020 / CG Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2020 for the recruitment of India Post CG Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020. Number of candidates were applied candidates are waiting for checking CG Postal Circle Result/ Cut Off/ Merit list 2020 Exam. The Result of India Post will be declared soon online at its official website of recruitment. Candidates can check CG Postal Circle GDS Result 2020 by India Post, Chhattisgarh Official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in. CG Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment notification was released for fill up the Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Gramin Dak Sevaks posts at authorization website. Aspirants who are applied for CG Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020, can download CG Postal Circle Results 2020 to entering their Registration number from the official website.
CG Postal Circle GDS Result 2020 Details
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Recruitment Name||CG Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Authority||India Post-CG Postal Circle|
|Declaration of Results||Released soon|
|Number of Vacancies||Released soon|
|Official Web portal||https://www.indiapost.gov.in|
CG Postal Circle GDS Merit list 2020
CG Postal Circle GDS 2020 Result has been declared by the India Post-CG Postal Circle on its official website. Number of candidates had appeared for this direct recruitment drive that aims to fill GDS vacancies for Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Gramin Dak Sevaks the posts . Now governing body is going to release the CG Post Office GDS Result 2020 very soon on it’s official website. Candidates can check CG Postal Circle Result 2020 by visiting the Official Portal. According to the information a huge no. of eligible were applied for CG postal circle. All applied candidates, now all candidates are searching for CG Postal Circle 2020 Results . We inform to all the applicants that’s the result is now available on the official site of the recruitment.
CG Post Office GDS Selection Process
1.Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
4. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
5. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
6. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
7. Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
How to Check CG Postal Circle GDS Results 2020
1.Visit the official website that is https://www.indiapost.gov.in
2.Click on the Exams Tab then Select the Results.
3. Select the respective state.
4. Now, select the district.
5. A pdf file will appear. Download this pdf file.
6. Check if your name and roll number are on the list
7. View Your Results and Take Print out of it.
|Check Result Direct Link||Click Here|
Latest Central Govt Jobs
KVS Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Air India Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AERA Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
AAI Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2021 : Click Here