CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022, CGPSC Recruitment 2022 for Civil Judge (CJ) : Notification, Exam date, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Vacancy details, Application form and other details given below
Good news for the aspirants who are searching for latest govt jobs in Chhattisgarh, we came back with the Latest CGPSC Civil Judge Notification 2022. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Government of Chhattisgarh has released the CGPSC Recruitment 2022 for vacant positions of Civil Judge , there is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers, who are preparing for Chhattisgarh state jobs. As our latest information we come to know CGPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2022 will be emancipated to fill 59-Civil Judge posts . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Chhattisgarh , can utilize these opportunity and apply through online, the official website where you can apply for Latest CGPSC Recruitment 2022 is http://www.psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Details
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh State|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||CGPSC CJ Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||59-Posts (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
Nationality and Domicile
The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Chhattisgarh
Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in LAW from a recognized University / Institution in India.
Age Limit as 1st/ January/ 2022
Minimum Age Limit : 21-Years
Maximum Age Limit : 35-Years
As per govt rules
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- and other allowances
Method of Selection
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)
- Merit List / Interview
Important Dates for CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Last date of payment of fees||Update Soon|
|Correction of Online Application||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
Application Fee :
General Category / Other State : Rs 400/-
OBC / SC / ST/ PWD : Rs 300/-
Mode of Payment : E-Challan and Online Payment (Debit card / Debit card / Net Banking)
How to Apply- CGPSC Civil Judge Application form 2022
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the online applications at official website of http://www.psc.cg.gov.in. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Candidates must download the user guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of Online application. Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process step by step given below
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in, Then new screen will open with various links.
2. Download the CGPSC Recruitment notification pdf, read complete details of vacancy.
3. If you ensure that you have complete eligibility, may participate in recruitment
4. Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
5. Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scan documents.
6. Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
7. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
8. After payment of fee, the PDF CGPSC application form 2022 for will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID no in PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
CGPSC Civil Judge Admit card 2022 : Click Here
The authority will be released the admit cards of exam in online mode at official website. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card contain in candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , Candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
CGPSC Civil Judge Results 2022 : Click Here
CGPSC Results will issued by the organizing authority of in online mode. merit list will be prepared on Qualification, Age, Experience ..etc, same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online Direct Link||Click Here|
Upcoming Central Govt Jobs
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
BSF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
CRPF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
ITBP Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
KVS Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
- 1 CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- 3 Important Dates for CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- 4 How to Apply- CGPSC Civil Judge Application form 2022
- 5 CGPSC Civil Judge Admit card 2022 : Click Here
- 6 CGPSC Civil Judge Results 2022 : Click Here