Many aspirants are eagerly waiting for Cognizant Off Campus 2023 drive. If you are one among them then you are at right place to get all the information in a detailed manner. All the necessary support for the job seeking aspirants will be provided by us. The most important thing which you have to do is check the Cognizant Off Campus specifications like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary etc. To make the application process simple, we have provided a registration link which candidates can apply online for Cognizant Off Campus drive 2023. Cognizant is hiring candidates from all over India by organizing off campus drives at various colleges. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to get a job in Cognizant. By accessing the complete information provided in this article applicants can aware of the Job Roles, Selection Process, Pay details etc.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|BE, B. Tech, Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Trainee Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs
|Any where in India
|Salary or CTC Offered
|Best In Industry
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023
Those candidates seeing themselves in Cognizant Off Campus 2023 Drive were requested to go through the complete article. Cognizant company is organizing campus drives at different locations in order to select capable aspirant for the available vacancy. It is mandatory to all the participants gets qualified in the written test and Interview to win the competition. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance at the rounds of selection and suggest candidates be careful at the time of participating in the selection process. For helping the aspirants in their preparation we equipped some Cognizant Placement Papers and Cognizant Interview Questions.
Cognizant Off Campus 2023 Eligibility Criteria
1. Freshers those who completed their graduation in the academic year 2022 and 2023 are eligible.
2. BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech from branches of (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil etc.)
3. M.Sc with Computer Sciences and Information Technology Background.
4. BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) in MCA.
Applicant must maintain a minimum of 60% in their academics. Candidates should have consistent academic track records over the previous years.
Before applying for Cognizant Off Campus drive aspirants have to make sure that there should be no pending backlogs at the time of applying for Cognizant Off Campus. In case having any backlogs, they were not eligible to apply.
Cognizant Off Campus Selection Process
Cognizant Company will perform the selection process as per their requirement. Each and every level is important to go for the further round.
- Written Test.
- Group Discussions
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Cognizant Off Campus 2023 Registration Process
1.Click on the Official link .
2. Check the entire form clearly and be sure to be available with all the details.
3. Enter the details in the specified fields and submit the application.
4. That’s it. Once done with the application process, wait for the off campus drive.
Cognizant Off Campus Mandatory Documents To Bring
- Recent Updated Resume.
- A couple of Passport Size Photos.
- Must carry a valid ID Proof.
- Original Certificates for SSC onwards.
Cognizant Salary Details
Candidates can apply for Cognizant Off Campus drive as fresher. Fresher applicants can expect the salary to be in between 3 – 3.5 Lakhs per Annum.
Tips to Crack Cognizant Off Camus Drive 2023
Check the following instructions as they are helpful for the candidates to crack Cognizant Off Campus Drive. With proper preparation, you can easily get qualified over the rounds of selection in Cognizant Off Camus Drive. For freshers, this is a golden opportunity for applying and building up their career.
1.Check Latest Cognizant Syllabus and Cognizant Test Pattern.
2. Must possess good communication skills.
3. Refer basics of subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation.
4. Be confident and attentive while attending the Interview.
5. Practice Verbal and written communication skills.
6. Go through some HR Interview Questions and Answers.
7. Listen carefully and answer the questions.