TS CPGET 2020, OU PGCET 2020 : Exam date, Notification, Application form, Exam Pattern, Important dates, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers, and other details given below
Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests is an state level Post Graduate entrance test conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Government of Telangana. TS CPGET Notification 2020 has announced in the month of March, for admission to various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc.), P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yrs. Integrated Programmes (M.A., M.Sc., MBA) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website http://tscpget.com
Registration Fee and Payment
|OC / BC||Single Subject||Rs 800/-|
|OC / BC||Additional Subject||Rs 400/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Single Subject||Rs 600/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Additional Subject||Rs 400/-|
1.The fee may be paid at any TS Online / AP Online centers and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
2. In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Eligibility Criteria for TS CPGET 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per TS GO MS NO 25 & 108
4. The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
1. All the courses are of two years duration.
2. Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A (or) equivalent examination will not less than 40% in the aggregate (Part-2) (In case of SC / ST candidates a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient) and studied the subject is given official website.
3. Candidates passing the Bachelors Degree examination compartmentally are also eligible provided they secured not less than 40% aggregate marks and pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient for SC / ST.
4. Candidate who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
5. Must ensure their courses eligibility / equivalence before appearing for the entrance test, given in official website.
There is no age restriction for TS CPGET (Self Financing) . However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC is 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Important Dates for TS CPGET 2020
|Issue of Notification||April-2020|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||April-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late Fee||May-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||June-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 2000/-||June-2020|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||June-2020|
|Dates of Examination||June-2020|
|Declaration of Results||June-2020|
How to Apply- Online Application Form for TS CPGET 2020
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria OU PGCET, after applicant has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee (Online mode). Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future use. The registration and submission of TS CPGET Application form 2020 in involves following steps.
Step : 1 Registration and Fee Payment
1. Login to the official website http://tscpget.com
2. Now click on the ” Apply Online” link, then new webpage appear on the screen. Then click on the “Registration” link.
3. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number, number of entrance tests to be be taken, fill primary information and and the requisite registration fee is paid.
4. The registration fee may be paid at any TS / AP Online centers or by using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
5. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a “Registration Id”.
Step-2 Fill up of TS CPGET Online application 2020
6. Filling of the online application form is allowed only after registration and authorization of your payment.
7. you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on “Online application form” linkin the left menu. online application form login web page will be displayed.
8. Enter the details of Application no / Registration Id and click submit button application form will be displayed.
9. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation, personal details and other details.
Step-3 : Up Loading of Colored Photo, Signature and Certificates
10. Upload photo and Signature prescribed and certificates (If applicable) and click “Save” button.
Step-4 : Final Submission
11. This is also a one time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on ” Submission” link.
Step-5 : Print the Application
Click on appearing as ” Print” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Application form
1. Select the eligible test.
2. Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
5. Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
9. Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence
Post Graduate Courses : 39
G Diploma Courses : 10
5-Year Integrated Programmmes : 3
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (25 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
TS CPGET Hall tickets 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
TS CPGET Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
TS CPGET Results 2020 : Click Here
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded TS CPGET 2020 test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
|Important Links :|
|Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|