CPGET Results 2022, OU CPGET 2022 Result : Osmania University will be released the CPGET 2022 Results at official web portal of OU CPGET . OU has successfully carried out the Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2022 for admissions to various P.G courses M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.C.J, B.L.ISc, M.L.J.Sc, M.S.W, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, PG Diploma Courses and 5-Year Integrated Programmes offered by the Osmania , Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated PG colleges for the academic year 2022-2023. Candidates who are appeared in the written test they can check their exam result to entering their roll number from official website.
TS CPGET Results 2022
|Examination Name||OU CPGET 2022|
|Issue of Notice||March-2022|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate Test|
|Date of Examination||11 August 2022 to 23 August 2022|
|Results Released on||20th-September-2022|
The Osmania University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2022 conducted by the OU University, Hyderabad on the 11th August 2022 to 23rd August 2022 and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Post Graduate programmes at Osmania , Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities campus and affiliated colleges . Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Telangana state. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the results .
CPGET Ranking in 2022
Osmania University declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Paper Based OU CPGET 2022 Test conducted subjects of Arts, Science, Languages, Commerce, Law, Engineering August 2022. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Rank list list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. The candidates will be admitted into a course / subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned OU Common Entrance Test subject to rules of reservations. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis
1. marks secured in Part A of Common Entrance Test.
2. age of the candidate (senior in age getting higher priority)
3. percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
CPGET Result 2022
Osmania University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is state level qualifying examination for admission to various PG courses. Every year Osmania Uiversity conducts CPGET exam for Degree holders . In similar manner OU University has conducted 2022 test in the month of August 2022. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this OU CPGET and participate in the entrance test, check their results through official link. OU CPGET Results indicates the following information.
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Date of Birth
7. Total Marks
How to Get CPGET Results 2022
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email.we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website https://cpget.tsche.ac.in
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the link “Results”, appearing as left menu
4. Enter the Hall ticket number and Date of Birth
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
CPGET 2022 Qualifying marks
The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam. The exam will be conducted 100 marks in 1 & 1/2 hours duration.
|Category Name||Qualifying Marks|
|SC / ST||NO Qualifying marks|
1. Information regarding college-wise, course-wise and reservation category-wise seat distribution and fee structure will be made available by the respective Universities after declaration of CPGET-2022 results on the respective web sites.
2. The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree and secured a rank in OU CPGET 2022 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into University Campus and affiliated colleges.
3. Admissions will be based on CPGET 2022 Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
4. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
5. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
1. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by email or by post to the candidates.
2. The CPGET 2022 exam score will be valid for one year from the date of announcement of the result for admission to any course.
3. Candidates should note that there will be a separate entrance test in Statistics for admission into M.Sc. Statistics and Applied Statistics courses.
4. Admission of a candidate into the same course which he / she has already completed either through regular mode or through distance mode from any recognized university / institute is not allowed. This is applicable even if the course is completed with different specialization.
5. The reimbursement of fee/scholarship is allowed only for those who pursue a PG Programme for the 1st time. For those who have already pursued any PG Course(s), the fee/scholarship reimbursement is not allowed.
6. Candidates who have completed degree with single subject in open/distance mode of education are not eligible for P.G. Courses.
7. Admissions are conducted through a process of web based counselling. Before allotment of admissions, the qualified candidates have to exercise options through web in the order of their preference.
8. 5% Supernumerary seats in each course in campus and constituent colleges of universities are available to the candidates belonging to the states other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh under National Integration Quota.
9. Post Graduate Courses -39, P.G Diploma Courses-10, 5-Year Integrated Programmmes-3 .
All the desirous candidates seeking admission for above courses should follow the website for procedure and guidelines for admission procedure. No letter will be issued for the purpose the information will be made available on website after the declaration of result.
Latest Central Govt Jobs
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
BSF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
CISF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
CRPF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
ITBP Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Delhi Police Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
KVS Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
FCI Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 : Click Here