Delhi District Court DEO Typing Test Admit card 2020 Download, Delhi District Court Admit card 2020 : Delhi District Court DEO Typing Test Admit card 2020 has issued by under the Delhi District Court. Delhi District Court DEO Hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website of recruitment. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the Delhi District Court DEO Admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter will sent by post / mail. You can download Delhi District Court DEO Typing Test admit card 2020 from the direct link given below
Delhi District Court DEO Typing Test Admit card 2020 Released Date
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Delhi District Court DEO Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organization||Delhi District Court|
|Downloading of Admit card||24th-January-2020|
|Typing Test Date||31st-January-2020|
|Declaration of Results||update soon|
Delhi District Court DEO Recruitment 2020 will be conducted by Delhi District Court will be announced the Delhi District Court DEO Typing Test Admit card 2020 of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test, the admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Category, Exam Name, Date & Time, Venue of Test,Address of the test centre allotted …etc. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for Police recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
How to download the Delhi District Court DEO Admit card 2020
Candidates can download Delhi District Court DEO Typing Test 2020 Admit card one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1. Candidates should visit the official website https://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
2.Click on Admit Cards link .
3. Select DEO Admit Card live link.
4. Enter your “Registration ID” and “Password in the provided fields.
5. Click on submit button.
6. DEO Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
7. Download and take a printout of the hall ticket/admit card.
8. Carry admit card to the examination.
Important Instructions For Delhi District Court DEO Exam
1.Delhi District Court DEO Admit card 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5.A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Delhi District Court DEO Typing Test Results 2020 : Click Here
Delhi District Court DEO Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
|Admit card Direct Link||Click Here|