OJAS TET Admit card 2019 will be declared by Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB), on behalf Government of Gujarat .TET hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively in the month of June. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download admit cards through online from official website. Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in, in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. The admit card consist Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Date and Time, Category, Address of the test centre allotted. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card. The Candidate may please note that Gujarat TET Admit Card 2019 will not be sent by post & mail.
Gujarat TET Admit card 2019 Download
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be conducted by OJAS, will be announced the hall tickets of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number , Password of candidate. The admit card for Gujarat TET Admit card 2019 would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall ticket through official link.
Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test
Name of Conduction Authority
Issue of Notification
|Gujarat TET Hall ticket 2019|
Hall ticket Availability
Exam Held on
Instructions Regarding the Test
2. The written Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
5. The candidates will be given question booklet along with answer-sheet ten minutes before the commencement of the test.
6. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
7. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
8. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , The candidate will check and ensure that the Question Booklet contains number of pages as are written on the top of the first page and if any page is missing or misprint, the same be brought immediately to the notice of the Invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
9. Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. Candidate will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
Instructions Regarding Answer Sheet
10. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
11. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
12. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
13. Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle. Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
14. If more than one circle is darkened or if the responses are marked in any other manner it shall be treated as wrong way of marking and shall be rejected by the Scanner /Authority.
15. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/Authority.
16. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
How to download Gujarat TET Hall tickets 2019
1. Login to the official website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
2. Click on the ” Download Admit card” link,
3. Then new page appear on the screen, display the instructions, candidates read all the instructions carefully.
4. Enter the required details and Click Submit button
1.Gujarat TET Admit card 2019
2. A Good Ball Point Pen (Blue / Black)
3. Valid Original Proof
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. TET exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit website.
TET Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
Download Here : Gujarat TET Admit Card 2019
SBI PO 2019