Here is a good news for all the candidates who are in search of Honeywell Off Campus 2023 Drive For Freshers. Now you can stop your search and get relaxed because you are at a place where you can find the complete details regarding the registration process, eligibility criteria, salary, selection process and few other details that are required to attend the Honeywell off campus drive. If you are not interested in Honeywell Off Campus drive 2023 then you can refer Honeywell Recruitment.
This is a good news for all the people who are willing to work with the multinational companies. As all of you know Honeywell is conducting an Off Campus placement drive for all the enthusiastic candidates willing to work with it. To get placed in a multinational company is not that easy task. The process of the preparation plays an important role in cracking the interview. The students are suggested to refer the previous placement papers and Honeywell Test Pattern that are provided in the section. To make the preparation process easy for the students we have also gathered the interview questions that are asked in the interviews of Honeywell. We hope that you will make use of this valuable information that is gathered by us and make your interview a successful one.
Honeywell Off Campus 2023 Details
|Qualification||BE, B. Tech, Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Joining Location||Any where in India|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
Honeywell Off Campus 2023 Eligibility Criteria
1.The Students who have completed their graduation BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech in 2022 are eligible to apply for this recruitment drive.
2. The candidates who are possing/have completed graduation in any stream can apply for Honeywell Off Campus 2023 Drive For Freshers.
3. BCA, B.Sc – Non-Engg Degree with Maths has to be compulsory subject and CS, IT, Computer Application as one of the core subject.
4. MCA with B.Com / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
5. The candidates must have to possess a minimum of 60% of marks throughout the career.
6. The students with any current backlogs are not eligible to attend the interview process.
The candidates who are willing to apply for this job should necessarily possess a minimum of 60 percent of aggregate all throughout the career from the 10th class, intermediate and the graduation (till date).
Candidates are requested to make sure that you have no current backlogs while you will be attending the interview. Candidates having any backlogs are not eligible to attend the interview.
Honeywell Off Campus Required Skills
1.Should possess good Technical and Analytical Skills.
2. Must be able to work in any shifts.
3. Should be able to learn and work with latest tools.
4. Should be able to work in teams and individually.
Honeywell Selection Process
The Selection Process in Honeywell includes 4 rounds. The first round is an online exam where you will be having some questions from general arithmetic and reasoning. You may also have some basic technical questions in the written exam. The second round is group discussion where you will have to discuss a topic that is specified by the interviewer. The third round is complete Technical Round which will be having all the technical questions used to test your technical knowledge. Then this is your final round of interview, the personal interview. Here you will be asked few general questions mostly regarding your job preferences.
Honeywell Salary Details
There will be a guaranteed minimum package for all the candidates who have cleared the interview and got posted in the Honeywell. The salary may be varied based on your designation, or the timing of the shift you are working or the project you are working for
General Basic: 290,323
Shift Allowances/ Benefits: 8.5% of the Basic
Annual CTC: 315,000
Honeywell Off Campus Registration Process
You can apply for Honeywell Off Campus Registration in the following way
1. Click on the Official link , so that you will be redirected to the page where you need to fill your details.
2. With the completion of the entering of details, you are successfully registered for the Honeywell Off Campus drive.
3. Remember the id and the password with which you have registered for the further references.
4. Mandatory Documents To Bring For Off Campus Drive
The students who have applied for Honeywell Off Campus 2023 Drive For Freshers and Experienced are asked to bring the minimum required documents such as
- Copies of the Photographs.
- Previous Years Marks Memos.
- Any other certifications (if available).
Tips To Crack Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
1.Have a general idea about the company.
2. We have uploaded Honeywell Placement Papers and Syllabus for candidates better preparation.
3. Refer to all the technical interview questions asked generally.
4. Read HR Interview Question and Answers.
5. Be clear and confident enough while asking or answering anything.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|