Infosys Off Campus 2024 Drive For Freshers , Online Registration , Eligibility, Dates : Are you looking for Infosys off campus 2024 drive? Are you a fresher and searching for jobs in Infosys? If your answer is yes, this job post is for you. Infosys hiring fresh engineering graduates and post graduates across India through off campus and pool campus drives for various vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Infosys off campus drive through below provided registration link or through official web portal. Hurry up…!! Before applying you must check other details like Infosys eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process, last date, job role, location etc.
Infosys Off Campus 2024 Drive Details
|BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2023, 2022 Pass outs
|Trainee Software Engineer
|IT / Software
|Anywhere in India
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2024
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for Infosys Off Campus 2024 drive. Like previous years, this year also Infosys is going to recruitment huge number of freshers through college off campus drives. Every fresher dreams to get a job in Infosys, so the competition in the interview is very tough. In order to beat the tough competition, one must prepare well for the written exam and interview. To help you crack the interview process, we have collected previous year Infosys placement papers and Infosys interview questions. Along with placement papers, we have also gathered latest Infosys syllabus and test pattern for your convenience. Go through the provided material before attending the interview.
Infosys Off Campus 2024 Eligibility Criteria
1.Engineering students who passed out in the year 2024 and 2022 are eligible to apply.
2. BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanical etc.)
3. MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
4. M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
1. Must have 60% and above in all academic courses from 10th standard onwards.
2. In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
1. No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the Infosys Selection process.
2. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, while applying for Infosys through campus connect.
Infosys Off Campus 2024 Registration Process
1.Visit the official website of Infosys careers section or any job portal where Infosys is conducting the off-campus recruitment drive.
2. Look for the ‘Careers’ section on the website and search for the latest off-campus recruitment drive. You can also search for the job role you are interested in.
3. Read the job description, eligibility criteria, and other requirements carefully. Make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria before proceeding with the registration process.
4. If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the ‘Apply’ button or ‘Registration’ button.
5. You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill in your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience if any.
6. Upload your latest resume, passport size photograph, and any other required documents as per the job role.
7. Review your application carefully before submitting it.
8. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete your registration process.
9. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered email or mobile number once your application is successfully submitted.
10. Wait for further communication from Infosys regarding the next steps of the recruitment process.
Infosys Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Documents To Bring
- Candidates must bring ID proof (Mandatory to enter Infosys premises).
- Educational Certificates (From 10th class onwards).
- Latest Resume.
- Passport Size Photos.
Tips To Crack Infosys Off Campus Drive 2024
- Candidates must follow the below suggestions to crack Infosys off campus drive.
- Must be aware of Latest Infosys syllabus and test pattern.
- Must practice previous year Infosys placement papers.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must be strong at Verbal ability.
- Prepare basics of your graduation or post graduation technical subjects.
- Read all HR interview questions and answers.
- And finally be confident at the time of interview.
Infosys Company Profile
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.