JAC Intermediate Admit card 2020, JAC 12th Admit Card 2020 Download, Roll Number Slip, : The Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi will soon released the JAC Admit card 2020 for all the students who enrolled in Jharkhand 12th examination for the academic session 2019-2020 in Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational courses. Students who have appearing for XIIth examination need to fill the examination form and submit to authority, only those students who have submitted the examination form will be able to appear in the final examination.
The Jharkhand State 12th Class examination are held every year in the month of March / April, every year thousands of candidates appear for the class 12 Examination. The JAC Board issued admit card for students who have enrolled senior secondary final examination. The Plus two examination is most important and necessary academic qualification for getting admission to higher studies (Graduation). Students who are appearing in the Higher secondary examination, can get their JAC 12th Admit card 2020 their respective schools or can download through online from official web portal.
When will be released the JAC Admit card 2020 Download
JAC Board on behalf of state Government is going to organize the annual examination for the appearing students of 12th Class. The authority will be conducted the annual public examination in the month of March / April. The authority will be released +2 hall tickets for regular / private students before 30 days of public examination. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. We have already uploaded the Syllabus, Time table for the examination and previous papers for students.
Jharkhand Academic Council popularly known as JAC and was established on 26, December, 2003 located at Ranchi. JAC was established for holding and conduction examination at end of Intermediate Education, Secondary Education, Sanskrit and Madrasa Education and for prescribing courses of studies for such examinations and for recommending for recognition of Intermediate Educational Institutions, High Schools, Sanskrit schools and Madrasas to the state government and for carrying out such other duties assigned to the council by the state Govt from time to time. With the establishment of the Jharkhand a academic council, the Bihar Intermediate education council act, 1992, the bihar school examination board act 1952 Bihar Sanskrit education board act,1981, and Bihar board of Madrasa education board act 1981 were repealed.
Now the board going to release admit cards for Plus two students for their final examination. Students who have appeared for the final examination, collect your JAC Admit card 2020 12th from related schools and also through official website.
|Name of the Examination||Jharkhand 12th March Exam 2020|
|Name of Board||JAC|
|Category||Jharakhand 12th Admit card 2020|
|Starting Date of Examination||March-2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Examination||April-2020 (Tentative)|
|Hall Tickets Availability||January-2020 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020 (Tentative)|
Important Instructions For Day of Exam
1. Jharkhand Intermediate Admit card 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
4. The examination hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. JAC Intermediate Admit card 2020
2. Good Ball Point Pens (Blue / Black)
At the start of the Examination
1.Only those candidates who are require to write the examination will allowed in the room during the examination.
2. Invigilator will let you into the exam room a few minutes before the exam starting time. Go directly to your allocated seat and put your JAC Board 12th Admit card 2020 on your desk.
3. Once all students are seated, you will be given exam paper, students can check the all the questions carefully.
4. Invigilator will be given the answer booklet / answer sheet a few minutes before the exam starting time.
5. Read carefully and follow the instructions printed on the question paper / on the answer booklet / sheet.
6. Fill in all the details require on the front of the answer booklet before you start the exam.
At the end of the Examination
1.Candidate must make use of the last 10 minutes for revising , checking their own answer booklet.
2. Your are responsible to ensure that your answer booklet are submitted at the end of the examination. If you are present for the examination and do to submit your answer sheets / booklet you will be deemed to have sat for and failed the examination concerned.
3. Do not leave the exam room until told to do so by the invigilator.
How to download JAC Intermediate Admit card 2020
Candidates who are going appeared in the Higher Secondary School Certificate examination must to get their JAC 12th Admit card 2020 firstly. Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam carefully examine all the details made there in, if any errors candidate should, inform respected schools. The admit card consist of Candidate name, date of birth, father name, center name, subjects name, time schedule, venue of the examination, roll number.
Step-1 : Visit the official Website http://www.jac.nic.in
Step-2 : Search for admit card related link
Step-3 : Click on the link ” Class 12th Admit Card 2020 “
Step-4 : After clicking the link a new webpage appear on the screen
Step-5 : Enter Student Name / School Name / Date of Birth and click ” Submit” button.
Step-6 : After clicking the submit button, your entry is correct, admit card will displayed on the new screen.
Step -7 : Save it, download it and take the printout
Candidates who have attempted the exam can get the JAC admit card from the direct link provided below as soon as after the declaration.
JAC Intermediate Admit Card 2020 : Download Here