Directorate of Technical Education and KEA, Government of Karnataka state will soon announce the Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2019 Notification. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into 1st year Diploma in Government / Aided polytechnics and Private polytechnics colleges across the state for the academic session 2019-2020. Generally authority given the Polytechnic Admission procedure in April and there is no separate entrance exam conducted by authority, Admissions will be based on candidates merit in qualifying examinations (SSLC ), so who are eligible and interested this courses can submit their applications through offline mode, check latest updates from official website http://www.dte.kar.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Polytechnic 2019
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality and should should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement.
1. Engineering Courses
➣ Should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
➣ For Sound Recording and Cinematography Courses should have passed Karnataka P.U.C- II (PCM) or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
2. Non Engineering Courses
➣Commercial Practice and Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology / Modern office Management Should have passed S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
➢ Library Science and Information Management Should have passed P.U.C-II or Equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
3. Evening Polytechnic (Part time Diploma Programme)
➣The candidate must be a citizen of India and should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing not less than 35%. marks in aggregate.
➣The candidate should have minimum three years of Professional Experience in respective technical field after passing Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination as on the date of issue of admission and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) given by the employer must be produced at the time of admission to part-time diploma course in the prescribed format.
4. Candidates who have passed the 10th Standard Exam conducted by CBSE/ICSE and other states 10th Standard candidates shall produce Eligibility Certificates obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560 001 at the time of document verification & online application submission process.
Important dates for Karnataka Polytechnic 2019
Issue of Notification
Starting date for Fee payment
Last Date for Fee payment
Starting date for Submission of Application
Last date for Submission of Application form
Declaration of Final Rank list and Selection list
Application Fee and Payment
How to Apply- Application form for Karnataka Polytechnic 2019
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria Polytechnic, can apply offline. Applications for admission will be available in all the offices of Government and Aided Polytechnics of the state the applications may be purchased in any polytechnic and sent to any other Nodal center polytechnic where the candidate seeking admission. Xerox copies of applications will not be considered. Application process step by step given below.
1.The candidate obtained the application from the Government and Aided polytechnic colleges by pay the amount of General Rs 100/- and SC / ST / Category-1 for Rs 50/-.
2. After fill the application form with required details and latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
3. The filled application along with relevant certificates will be sent to the nodal centers the candidate is wanted to take admission.
1. Login to the official website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in (or) http://www.dte.kar.nic.in. Download the application form.
2. Fill all the details about Candidate name, father name / mother name / Guardian name, Date of birth, region, special category, details, Address for correspondence and all study, academic ,reservation details and personal details, Then latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
3. Candidates shall remit the prescribed Registration fee amount (GM & others Rs. 100/- ; SC/ST/Cat-I Rs. 50/-) in any branch of Sate Bank of Mysore to the Account of The Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority, Bangalore ‘ED-KEA-DCET-2016 Application Fee Collection Account No. 64097386381’ or in any branch of Sate Bank OF Hyderabad to the Account ‘ED-KEA-DCET- 2016 Application Fee Collection Account No. 62417732180’ and obtain the counterfoil of the challan.
4. After filling the application carefully, the candidate can submit the application along with the relevant original documents and counterfoil of the bank challan in person at the nearest “Document Verification Cum Online Application Submission Centres/Option Entry Help Centres”.
Admission Process for Karnataka Diploma 2019
Admission to diploma courses is based on merit list each category of reservation out of the total seats 50% of the seats are reserved for various groups of the society. Remaining 50% of the seats are allotted based on the marks scored in the SSLC for technical courses. For admission to Non-technical courses also total marks scored by the candidates in SSLC is taken into consideration.
After completion of application submission process to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in Diploma admission. All the candidates who have submitted the application, category wise rank as per marks secured in the SSLC Examination.
The Karnataka Polytechnic 2019 counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated nodel center as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed polytechnic colleges, rank wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling.
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Notification, Exam dates, Application form
AP POLYCET 2019 Notification, Exam dates, Application form
TS POLYCET 2019 Notification, Exam dates, Application form