KEAM 2020 : Exam date, Registration, Notification, Eligibility, Fee, How to Apply-Online Application, Important dates, Exam pattern, Last date for apply online-Application form, Selection process and Other news given below
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination-KEAM Exam 2020 will be regulated by Commissioner For Entrance Examinations, Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, for who are looking for admission into Engineering, Architecture, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, Medical at Government colleges and Private self financing colleges across the Kerala state for the academic session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates may apply entrance test through online Application form only through the official website on or before last date.
KEAM is state level engineering entrance exam for access to Under graduate professional courses who passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination. Generally CEE issue of notification in the Month of January and offline exam will conducted in April. Admission to MBBS / BDS courses shall be basis NEET 2020 and candidates interested in applying for Bachelor of Architecture-B.Arch course admission based on NATA 2020 conducted by Council of Architecture, Delhi, separate notice will be issued for above courses .
KEAM Notification 2020 Details
|Level of Exam||State|
|Conducting Authority||Kerala CEE|
|Issue of Notification||January-2020|
|Qualification||10+2 or its equivalent|
|Examination conducted on||April-2020|
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. A candidate as Kerala origin will be categorized as a ” Keralite”. Children’s of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala carder are deemed to be “Keralites” as per G.O (rt) no 882 / 08 / H.Edn.date 29 / 5 / 2008.
Engineering Courses :
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) of Board of HSE ,Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% ( 45% for Self financing courses) marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible.
Medical Courses :
For admission to BAMS / BHMS :
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) of Board of HSE ,Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology put together are eligible. Biotechnology will not be considered as subject for academic eligibility.
For admission to BUMS :
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) of Board of HSE ,Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and the candidate should have passed 10th or 12th standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject / Pre – Tib examination of one year duration.
For Admission to B.Sc (Hons) Agri, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, BFSC :
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) of Board of HSE ,Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together are eligible.
For admission to BVSC & AH :
Candidates should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology for qualifying Examinations.
1.10+2 equivalent examinations form a recognized Board with mathematics as a study by securing 50% marks in aggregate. (or)
2. 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognize by central / state Government with 50% aggregate marks.
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31 / December / 2018. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed . There is no upper age limit.
Application Fee and Payment
1.ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
2. Candidates choosing “Dubai” as examination centrewill have to remit an addition fee of Rs 12,000/- by way of a Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalized Bank, in favour of the commissioner for entrance examination, payable at Thirurananthapuram along with the print out of the application.
Mode of Payment
Security Card : Security card and prospectus can be obtained from selected post post offices in Kerala and outside the state, on payment of the prescribed fee by cash.The security card consists of “Key Number” and “Serial Number” are unique and required for filling up of payment details in the online application.
Demand Draft :Application fee an be by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalized bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram or through online payment.
Online Payment : Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking
Important dates for KEAM 2020
|Starting Date for Sale of Security Cards||January-2020|
|Last Date for Sale of Security Cards||February-2020|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||January-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Application||March-2020|
|Last Date for receipt of Application printout along with supporting documents sent to CEE||March-2020|
|Downloading of Admit cards||April-2020|
|Dates of Examination||April-2020|
|Declaration of Answer key||April-2020|
|Downloading of Rank card||May-2020|
How to Apply- KEAM Application form 2020
The organizing authority will be released the KEAM 2020 Online Application in the month of January so candidates after satisfying the eligibility criteria , can apply online mode only from official website on or before last date.The registration process will be held in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in DD, After applicant has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee (Online mode). Filled in application will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details, candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference, step by step process given below
Step-1 : Candidate Registration
1.Login to the official website http://www.cee-kerala.org
2.Click on the link appearing as “KEAM 2020 Application form…..”. A new web page will appear on the screen, click on the ” Apply Online” Link.
3.Now click on the ” KEAM Exam-2020 Online application link”, then new webpage appear on the screen. Then click on the “Candidate registration” link.
4. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Pass word”.
5.Completing registration details entry, then click ” Register ” button, after your screen will display a message ” you have successfulregistered for Kerala Engg Agri Medical Test 2020″. Please note them Application Number, Pass word for future reference.
Step-2 : Candidate Login
6.Then click on ” Candidate Login” on the top menu, enter the application number, Pass word and Security code.
Step-3 : Fill up of Online application
7. Entry’s are correct, a new webpage will appear on the screen, click on “Fill up of Application” link.
8. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
Step-4 : Final Submission
9. This is also a one time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on ” Final submission” link.
Step-5 : Payment of Application fee
10. Candidate has to pay the fee in online mode, click on the ” Online payment” link , then fill the required details and click ” Make payment ” link.
Step-6 : Print the Application
11. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Step-7 : Send Filled application form with enclosures to CEE
12. Filled application form original, DD original and attach related documents (certificates) should be sent by post or in person to below address on or before
Office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)
5th floor, Hosing Board Building, Santhinagar
Certificate / Documents to be submitted along with the KEAM Application form 2020 Original
1. Original DD towards remittance of application fee, if payment of fee way of Demand Draft.
2. Self attested copy of SSLC
3. Pass certificate and mark list of the qualifying examination.
4. Caste in case of SC / ST candidates
5. PH, NCC,NSS,CAP,Sports …..etc
6. Income certificate
7. Study or residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
8. Affix a photograph of candidate 3.5*4.5 cms duly attested by gazetted officer.
9. Candidate should affix left hand thumb impression into space provided in the printout of the application.
KEAM Syllabus 2020
The exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the test, therefore is recommended the syllabus increase chance of doing well in the test.
The syllabus foe Engineering will consist of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and Medical consist of Biology, Physics & Chemistry. The syllabus shall be the standard of 12th ( 2 years).
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will consist of two papers, Paper-1, Paper-2 will each be of 2 hours duration 120 objective type ( multiple choice questions) each. 4 Marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The exam will be conducted in offline mode as Paper-Pen based test.
|Engineering Category :|
|Paper-1||Physics & Chemistry||120 Questions|
|Medical Category :|
|Paper-1||Physics & Chemistry||120 Questions|
KEAM Admit card 2020 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 2nd week of March. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
KEAM Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
KEAM Result 2020 : Click Here
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
KEAM Counselling 2020 : Click Here
The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. There will be web based counselling system to allot the available seat in various colleges. The qualified candidates have to attend certification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule. The details of ranks distributed help line centre wise for certificate verification and all other important information is placed on the website. No separate call letters sent to qualified candidates for attending the counselling. All candidates appearing KEAM 2020 examination must remain in touch with the website.
- 1 KEAM Notification 2020 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2020
- 3 Important dates for KEAM 2020
- 4 How to Apply- KEAM Application form 2020
- 5 9. Candidate should affix left hand thumb impression into space provided in the printout of the application. KEAM Syllabus 2020
- 6 KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
- 7 KEAM Admit card 2020 : Click Here
- 8 KEAM Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
- 9 KEAM Result 2020 : Click Here
- 10 KEAM Counselling 2020 : Click Here