Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Result will be announced soon by commissioner For Entrance Examinations, Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram in month of August on behalf of Government . CEE has successfully carried out the M.Sc Nursing Admission Test 2018 for admission to Post Graduate degree courses in nursing (2 years duration) in the colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Kothayam, Trissur, Alappuzha and Kozhikode and Govt seats or seats in self-financing colleges across the Kerala state for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates who are appeared in the written test they can check their exam result to entering their roll number from official website.
Kerala MSC Nursing 2018 Results : Date
The PG Nursing Entrance Test 2018 conducted by the Kerala CEE on the 3rd week of August 2018 and was attend by number candidates aspiring to complete PG Nursing course. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers in Kerala state. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the results .
Date of Examination
Declaration of Results
Rank Card Download
MSC Nursing Test 2018 Ranking
CEE declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Paper Based Test conducted various nursing courses offline on August 2018. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by her in the entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +4 Marks for the correct answer
➤ -1 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Rank list shall be published on the basis of the result of entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the Test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – C. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section – B. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this nursing test and participate in the entrance test, check their results through official link. Result indicates the following information.
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Date of Birth
7. Total Marks
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email.we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
How to Get Kerala PGN Results 2018
1. Login to the official website http://www.cee-kerala.org
2. Search for related link
3. Click on the link “MSC Nursing Results”,
4. Enter the Hall ticket number and Date of Birth
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
Check Here : Results
1.The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree and secured a rank in MSC Nursing Test 2018 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into University Campus and affiliated colleges.
2. Admissions will be based on Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
3. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
4. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
5. If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
6. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
All the desirous candidates seeking admission for above courses should follow the website for procedure and guidelines for admission procedure. No letter will be issued for the purpose the information will be made available on website after the declaration of Kerala PG Nursing result 2018.
AP BSC Nursing 2018 Notification, Exam date, Online application
NTR University Post BSC Nursing 2018 Online Application, Exam date, Eligibility
NTR University MSC Nursing 2018 Notification, Exam date, Online Application
GITAM GNAT (BSC Nursing) 2018 Notification, Exam date, Online application