DHSE Hall ticket 2020 Download Kerala Plus One Hall ticket 2020, Plus One Hall ticket 2020 Kerala : The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education will soon released the Kerala Plus One Hall tickets 2020 for all the students who enrolled in Kerala 12th class examination for the academic session 2019-2020 in Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational courses. Students who have appearing for XIIth examination need to fill the examination form and submit to authority, only those students who have submitted the examination form will be able to appear in the final examination.
The Kerala Higher Secondary Education Examination Board came existence in the year 1966, has been conducting 11th, 12th and other examinations, It regulates, controls and developers, secondary education and Higher Secondary education in the state. It provides varied courses in orders to equip students for different occupations to prepare them for university education and to equip them for university education and to equip them for various culture purposes. It examines those who have completed a prescribed course, study and awards certificates to the successful candidates. The board also performs the duties of recognizing new schools, performance evaluation of schools and inspections of various schools associated with the board.
The Kerala state 12th Class examination are held every year in the month of February / March, every year lakhs of candidates appear for the Plus One Examination. The DHSE Board issued admit card for students who have enrolled 12th final examination.The Higher Secondary examination is most important and necessary academic qualification for getting admission to higher studies and Some training courses. Students who are appearing in the secondary examination, can get their Kerala Plus One Hall ticket 2020 their respective schools or can download through online from official web portal.
Kerala SSLC Hall ticket 2020 : Click Here
When will be released the DHSE Plus One Hall ticket 2020 Download
DHSE Board on behalf of state Government is going to organize the annual examination for the appearing students of 12th Class. The authority will be conducted the annual public examination in the month of March. The authority will be released 12th class hall tickets for regular / private students before 30 days of public examination. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. we have already uploaded the Syllabus, Time table for the examination and previous papers for Plus One students. Now the board going to release admit cards for 12th class students for their final examination. Students who have appeared for the final examination, collect your Kerala Plus One Hall ticket 2020 from related schools and also through official website.
|Name of the Examination||DHSE 12th March Exam 2020|
|Name of Board||DHSE|
|Category||Kerala +1 Hall tickets 2020|
|Starting Date of Examination||March-2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Examination||March-2020 (Tentative)|
|Hall Tickets Availability||January-2020 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020 (Tentative)|
Important Instructions For Day of Exam
1.DHSE Hall ticket 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The examination hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. Kerala HSE Hall ticket 2020
2. Good Ball Point Pens (Blue / Black)
How to download Kerala Plus One Admit card 2020
Candidates who are going appeared in the Higher Secondary examination must to get their admit card firstly. Candidates can download HSE Hall ticket 2020 Kerala one week before the exam carefully examine all the details made there in, if any errors candidate should, inform respected schools. The admit card consist of Candidate name, date of birth, father name, center name, subjects name, time schedule, venue of the examination, roll number.
Step-1 : Visit the official Website http://dhsekerala.gov.in
Step-2 : Search for admit card related link
Step-3 : Click on the link ” 12th Class Hall ticket “
Step-4 : After clicking the link a new webpage appear on the screen
Step-5 : Enter Student Name / School Name / Date of Birth and click ” Submit” button.
Step-6 : After clicking the submit button, your entry is correct, admit card will displayed on the new screen.
Step -7 : Save it, download it and take the printout
DHSE conducted Higher Secondary 2020 examination in the month of March till April 2020 in various subjects. A large number of candidates across the Kerala state have appeared for the final examination at various affiliated schools of Board for the academic session 2019-2020, the authority evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the 2nd week of May and same will hosted on the website. Candidates who are appeared in the +1 Final examination they can check their exam result to entering their Roll number from official portal in Online and also through SMS.
Candidates who have attempted the exam can get the admit card from the direct link provided below as soon as after the declaration.
Kerala Plus One Hall ticket 2020 : Download Here