Kerala SSLC Hall ticket 2020 Download, Online Kerala 10th Hall ticket 2020 Download, Kerala SSLC Admit card 2020 : Kerala Secondary Education Examination Board will soon released the Kerala SSLC Hall tickets 2020 for all the students who enrolled in Kerala Tenth class examination for the academic session 2019-2020. Students who have appearing for Xth examination need to fill the examination form and submit to authority, only those students who have submitted the examination form will be able to appear in the final examination.
The Kerala Secondary Education Board shortly called as KSEB and was established 1966, has been conducting SSLC and other examinations. Every year the student strength increasing tremendously. The board has opened divisional offices in order to improve the evaluation system and results the examination and its related work have been done by the decentralization of the board and the work is easy and fair . This will result in candidate getting their petitions near settlement . It is a feat to print photographs of all the candidates sitting for the exam in the admissions letters and scores.
The Kerala state 10th Class examination are held every year in the month of March / April, every year lakhs of candidates appear for the 10th class Examination. The Kerala Pareekshabhavan issued admit card for students who have enrolled 10th final examination.The tenth class examination is first most important and necessary academic qualification for getting admission to higher studies. Students who are appearing in the secondary examination, can get their Kerala SSLC Hall ticket 2020 their respective schools or can download through online from official web portal.
When will be released the SSLC Hall ticket 2020 Kerala
Kerala Pareekshabhavan on behalf of state Government is going to organize the annual examination for the appearing students of 10th Class. The authority will be conducted the annual public examination in the month of March. The authority will be released 10th class hall tickets for regular / private students before 30 days of public examination. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. We have already uploaded the Syllabus, Time table for the examination and previous papers for 10th class students. Now the board going to release admit cards for tenth class students for their final examination. Students who have appeared for the final examination, collect your SSLC Hall ticket 2020 from related schools and also through official website.
|Name of the Examination||Kerala 10th March Exam 2020|
|Name of Board||KSEB|
|Category||Kerala 10th Admit card 2020|
|Starting Date of Examination||March-2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Examination||April-2020 (Tentative)|
|Hall Tickets Availability||January-2020 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020 (Tentative)|
Important Instructions For Day of Exam
1.Kerala 10th Hall ticket 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The examination hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. Kerala SSLC Hall ticket 2020
2. Good Ball Point Pens (Blue / Black), (Minimum Two Pens)
3. Pencils, Scale
4. Eraser and Sharpener / Geometry Box
How to download Kerala SSLC Hall tickets 2020
Candidates who are going appeared in the Secondary School Certificate examination must to get their Kerala SSLC Admit card 2020 firstly. Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam carefully examine all the details made there in, if any errors candidate should, inform respected schools. The admit card consist of Candidate name, date of birth, father name, center name, subjects name, time schedule, venue of the examination, roll number.
Step-1 : Logging to the official website http://keralapareekshabhavan.in
Step-2 : Search for related link,
Step-3 : Clicking on the tab “Hall tickets “, appearing as left menu bar, new page appear on the screen.
Step-4 : Then click on the link SSLC Hall ticket March-2020, new web page appear on the screen
Step-5 : After enter the required details and click submit button
Step-6 : After clicking the submit button, your entry’s is correct, admit card will displayed on the new screen
Step-7 : Save it, download it and take the printout SSLC Hall ticket 2020
At the start of the Examination
1.Only those candidates who are require to write the examination will allowed in the room during the examination.
2. Invigilator will let you into the exam room a few minutes before the exam starting time. Go directly to your allocated seat and put your Kerala SSLC Admit card 2020 on your desk.
3. Once all students are seated, you will be given exam paper, students can check the all the questions carefully.
4. Invigilator will be given the answer booklet / answer sheet a few minutes before the exam starting time.
4. Read carefully and follow the instructions printed on the question paper / on the answer booklet / sheet.
5. Fill in all the details require on the front of the answer booklet before you start the exam.
At the end of the Examination
1.Candidate must make use of the last 10 minutes for revising , checking their own answer booklet.
2. Your are responsible to ensure that your answer booklet are submitted at the end of the examination. If you are present for the examination and do to submit your answer sheets / booklet you will be deemed to have sat for and failed the examination concerned.
3. Do not leave the exam room until told to do so by the invigilator.
4. Candidates who have attempted the exam can get the admit card from the direct link provided below as soon as after the declaration
Kerala SSLC Hall ticket 2020 : Download Here