Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune will soon released the Maharashtra HSC Hall tickets 2019 for all the students who enrolled in MAH 12th examination for the academic session 2018-2019 in Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational courses. Students who have appearing for XIIth examination need to fill the examination form and submit to authority, only those students who have submitted the examination form will be able to appear in the final examination.
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education- MSBSHSE and was established on 1965 located at Pune. The board was established for holding and conduction examination at end of Secondary Education (SSC) and Higher Secondary Education (HSC) examinations in the state. The authority is responsible for formation and implementation of the rules and regulations in accordance to the guidelines set by the state as well as central boards. It is also in change autonomously of formation of all the grades, text books, exam schedule and type.
The Maharashtra state 12th Class examination are held every year in the month of March / April, every year lakhs of candidates appear for the class 12 Examination. The Mah Board issued admit card for students who have enrolled Intermediate final examination. The Plus two examination is most important and necessary academic qualification for getting admission to higher studies (Graduation). Students who are appearing in the Higher secondary examination, can get their Maharashtra HSC Hall ticket 2019 their respective schools or can download through online from official web portal.
Check Below Board Exams Admit cards
When will be released the Maharashtra Board HSC Hall ticket 2019
Name of the Examination
|MAH HSC March Exam 2019
Name of Board
HSC Hall ticket 2019 Maharashtra
Starting Date of Examination
Last Date of Examination
Hall Tickets Availability
Declaration of Results
Important Instructions For Day of Exam
1. Maharashtra Board HSC Hall ticket 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The examination hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
1. Maharashtra HSC Hall ticket 2019
2. Good Ball Point Pens (Blue / Black)
At the start of the Examination
1. Only those candidates who are require to write the examination will allowed in the room during the examination.
2. Invigilator will let you into the exam room a few minutes before the exam starting time. Go directly to your allocated seat and put your Maharashtra HSC Hall ticket 2019 on your desk.
3. Once all students are seated, you will be given exam paper, students can check the all the questions carefully.
4. Invigilator will be given the answer booklet / answer sheet a few minutes before the exam starting time.
5. Read carefully and follow the instructions printed on the question paper / on the answer booklet / sheet.
6. Fill in all the details require on the front of the answer booklet before you start the exam.
At the end of the Examination
1. Candidate must make use of the last 10 minutes for revising , checking their own answer booklet.
2. Your are responsible to ensure that your answer booklet are submitted at the end of the examination. If you are present for the examination and do to submit your answer sheets / booklet you will be deemed to have sat for and failed the examination concerned.
3. Do not leave the exam room until told to do so by the invigilator.
How to download Maharashtra HSC Hall ticket 2019
Candidates who are going appeared in the Higher Secondary Certificate examination must to get their Maharashtra 12th Hall ticket 2019 firstly. Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam carefully examine all the details made there in, if any errors candidate should, inform respected schools. The admit card consist of Candidate name, date of birth, father name, center name, subjects name, time schedule, venue of the examination, roll number.
Step-1 : Logging to the official website
Step-2 : Search for related link,
Step-3 : Click on the link ” HSC Hall ticket March 2019 “
Step-4 : After clicking the link a new webpage appear on the screen
Step-5 : Enter Student “Registration Number” and click ” Submit” link.
Step-6 : After clicking the submit button, your entry’s is correct, admit card will displayed on the new screen
Step-7 : Save it, download it and take the printout.
Candidates who have attempted the exam can get the Maharashtra HSC Admit card 2019 from the direct link provided below as soon as after the declaration
Download Here : Maharashtra HSC Hall ticket 2019
Download for below Board Exams Results
Arunachal 12th 2019