North East Post Office Recruitment 2020, North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Upcoming Jobs : If you are looking for Govt job in Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Agartala, Arunachal Pradesh, Dharmanagar, Meghalaya , North East Postal recruitment 2020 details is for you, India Post will be issued the North East Post Office Notification 2020 for vacant positions of Postman, Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants, Mail guard, Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS, Multi Tasking Staff-MTS. There is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers , who are preparing for Government Jobs. To apply Latest postal jobs in above states, aspirants must have completed 10th Class / 12th Class qualification . So the North East postal department announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Check Other details like notification, Exam date, Eligibility, Application form, Age Limit, selection process, how to apply are given below
|Job Location||North East Sates|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Postal Job|
|Name of Recruitment||North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organization||India Post-North East Postal Circle|
|Number of Vacancies||3500 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon..|
North East Post Office Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
|North East Postal Circle :|
Postal Assistants-PA/ Sorting Assistants-SA :Academic Eligibility :
Candidate must be a 12th Class (10+2) passed from a recognized Board or its equivalent.
Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS :
1. Secondary School (10th Class) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
2. Candidates must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Candidate must be a Matriculation (10th Class ) passed from a recognized board or its equivalent.
Mail Guard :
Candidates must be a Matriculation (10th Class ) passed from a recognized board or its equivalent .
Multi Tasking Staff :
Candidates must have Matriculation/ ITI passed from a recognized board or its equivalent.
Age Eligibility :
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Postal / Sorting Assistants||18-Years||27-Years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-Years||25-Years|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||18-Years||40-Years|
Age Relaxation :
|SC / ST||5-Years|
Application Fee and Payment
OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates : Rs 100
Female/PWD Candidates : No Fee
Mode of payment : Fee can be paid through E-Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
How To Apply : North East Post Office Recruitment 2020
India Post-North East Postal Circle will be released the North East Postal Circle online applications 2020 at official website . The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. The candidates are advised to check all the particulars filled up by them in application form and also ensure the correctness of uploaded files before finally submitting the application, as no request for change of any particular shall be entertained by the authorization. Applicants must retain a hard copy for future reference.
1.Go to the official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in, Then new screen will open with various links
2. Download the Post Office Recruitment notification pdf, read complete details of vacancy.
3. If you ensure that you have complete eligibility, may participate in recruitment
.4. Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
5. Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scan documents.
6. Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
7. If all ok, submit your form & pay the application fee.8. Print a submitted copy & fee paid receipt for your future reference.
North East Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
1.Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
4. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
5. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
6. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
7. Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.