NTRUHS MSc Nursing 2019 / NTR University MSC Nursing Admission 2019-2020 : Exam date, Notification, Eligibility, Important dates, How to Apply-Online Application form, Fee , Application form and other details
DR. NTR University of Health sciences, Vijayawada will soon issued the MSC Nursing Admission Test 2019 notification. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into M.Sc Nursing course in affiliated colleges of DR.NTR University of Health sciences (NTRUHS), AP and Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNURUHS), Warangal, Telangana for the academic year 2019-2020. Generally authority given the MSC Nursing admission notification in August and online entrance test will be conducted in September, so who are interested this courses can submit their applications through online mode at official website.
Eligibility Criteria for NTR University MSC Nursing 2019
Nationality and Domicile
Candidates should be of Indian Nationality. Should satisfy local non local status.
1. Women and Men candidates are eligible to apply for the M.Sc nursing.
2.Candidate should have passed B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Hons (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Council to Admission in M.SC (N) copy with minimum of 55% (50% marks for SC / ST) aggregate marks
3.The candidate should be a registered nurse and registered midwife of Indian Nursing Council for service and non-service candidates
4. The candidate who qualified Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from IGNOU through distance education are also eligible. If the study centere is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
5.Candidates shall be medically fit
Both the service and non-service candidates should not have completed 45 years ( 48 years for SC / ST candidates) of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
For service candidates
Should be a regular employee of the government of AP as per regulation 21.2 and shall have put in not less than 5 years of service in the said Dept, in any capacity in nursing as on 31 / August / 2019.
For Regular (Non-service) candidates
1. Minimum one year of work experience after registration of B.Sc nursing course as on 31 / August / 2019.
2. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after registration of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses 31 / August / 2019
Important Dates for NTR University MSC Nursing 2019
|Issue of Notification||August-2019|
|Starting of Submission of Online Application||August-2019|
|Last of Submission of Online Application||Sept-2019|
|Last for Original Filled Online application sent to the Authority||Sept-2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||Sept-2019|
|Reporting Time at E.T Centre||9:00 AM|
|Date of Online Entrance Test||Sept-2019|
|Date of Release of Answer Key||Sept-2019|
|Announcement of Results||Sept-2019|
|1st Phase Counselling||October-2019|
Registration Fee and Payment
The registration fee is Rs 3000/- general candidates (Rs 2,700/- for SC / ST candidates) through online by Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking ).
The candidates who have studied BSC nursing outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are required to pay Rs 1,000/- towards degree verification fee.
How to Apply-Online application form for NTR University MSC Nursing 2019
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria for M.Sc Nursing, then submit online application at the official website http://www.ugntruhs.in from 1st week to 2nd week August tentatively . After have pay the fee Rs 2,700 for SC / ST candidates and Rs 3,000 for OC / BC candidates through payment gateway. After completion of online application submission, the candidate shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Now step by step process given below
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration
1. Login to the official website http://www.ugntruhs.in.
2.Then click on the “Click here to Fill M.Sc Nursing Online Registration form”, a new web page appear on the screen
3.After click on ” Click here for New Registration” link, a new registration web page appear on the screen.
4. Fill all the details of candidate personal details, educational details, academic details and address and other details, according to your data and click submit button.
Step-2 : Upload photo, signature and documents
5. Once click on submit button, page will redirect to registered details web page, which shows Application no, Candidate name, Gender, Date of Birth, note them, for future use.
6. Then click on ” Click here to upload photo” link, a new web page appear on the screen, after upload photo, signature in prescribed format and click “Submit” button.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
7.Click on submit button, after page will redirect to fee payment webpage.
8. Select the fee payment mode Debit card / Credit card / Net banking
9. Then click on ” yes, I Agree and pay now”, a new web page will appear on the screen, fill the required details and make payment.
Step-4 : Print the Application form
10. Successful completion of fee payment, page will redirect to registration payment success page.
11. After take the print out of the Application form and Fee payment receipt.
Step-5 : Submit Filled application form & documents to NTR University
12.Then filled Application form original and attach related documents (certificates) should be sent by post or in person to below address on or before 31 / August / 2019.
Post Graduate Admissions Committee (M.Sc nursing)-2019
DR.NTR University of Health Sciences, AP
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during NTR University MSC Nursing 2019 online application
Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
Address for correspondence and Recentcolor photograph.