Paytm Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. Apply online for Paytm recruitment drive 2024 for freshers. Paytm job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Startup company jobs in India.
Aspirants who are sincerely trying to secure the job in IT Sector should clear the written test and interview process which will be conducted by the company. Every company deals with different types of openings, so candidate have to check whether the position is suitable to his knowledge or not. Nowadays companies are seeking for highly motivated engineering Graduates and Post-graduates willing to participate in the development of next-generation storage technologies. So for this candidates should have minimum knowledge about the job profile. The candidates who got through the interview process will be selected by the company.
Paytm Recruitment 2024 Details
|Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Trainee Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs
|Any where in India
|Salary or CTC Offered
|Best In Industry
Paytm Careers | Job Vacancies
Aspirants should practice Paytm placement papers to crack Paytm written exam or Paytm online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Paytm test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Paytm company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Paytm walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Paytm
- Graphic Designer – Storefront
- QA Lead
- UI Designer
- UI Developer
- Content Writer-Storefront
- Data Engineer
- Product Manager
- Software Engineer(Frontend)
- Product/UX Designer
- Software Engineer(Node.js)
- Campaign Manger
- Senior Graphic Designer(Print)
- Software Engineer(Java stack)
- Marketing Communication manager
- Quality Assurance
- MYSQL DBA
- Senior Manager
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Back End Developer
- Senior Copy Writer
- Tech Lead/Engineering Manager(Backend)
- SEO Lead-Online Marketing
- Product Manager
- Sales/BD-Dairy Vertical
- Deals – Sales/BD
- Security Engineer
- Back End Developer – Node.js
Paytm Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
Paytm Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Paytm Registration Process
1.To Apply for Paytm job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.paytm.com
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
3.Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Paytm Company Profile
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce shopping website launched in 2010, owned by One97 Communications which initially focused on Mobile and DTH Recharging. The company is headquartered in Noida, India. It gradually provided recharging and bill payment of various portals including electricity bills, gas bills, as well as telephone bills. Paytm entered India’s e-commerce market in 2014, providing facilities and products similar to businesses such as Flipkart, Amazon.com, Snapdeal. In 2015, it added booking bus travel.
Paytm was founded and incubated by One97 communications in 2010 as a prepaid mobile recharge website. Paytm is an acronym for “Pay Through Mobile”. Today,it is India’s most popular online destination for prepaid mobile and DTH recharges and shopping, and its Android and iOS apps have been ranked among the most popular apps. In three years since the founding, the company created a user base of 25 million wallet users and 10 million app downloads.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :