Reliance Power Recruitment 2024 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for Reliance Power recruitment drive 2024 for freshers. Reliance Power job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Reliance Power careers in India through registration link provided below.
Aspirants who are sincerely trying to secure the job in Reliance Power should clear the written test and interview process which will be conducted by the company. Every company deals with different types of openings, so candidate have to check whether the position is suitable to his knowledge or not. Nowadays companies are seeking for highly motivated engineering Graduates and Post-graduates willing to participate in the development of next-generation storage technologies. So for this candidates should have minimum knowledge about the job profile. The candidates who got through the interview process will be selected by the company.
Reliance Power Recruitment 2024 Details
|Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Trainee Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs
|Information Technology and Services
|Any where in India
|Best In Industry
Reliance Power Careers | Job Vacancies
Aspirants should practice Reliance Power placement papers to crack Reliance Power written exam or Reliance Power online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Reliance Power test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Reliance Power company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Reliance Power walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Reliance Power
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Accounts and Finance
- Business Development
- Company Secretary
- Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design and Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Investor Relations
- Logistic and Site Planning
- Management Audit & Risk Assessment
- Material Management
- Operations & Maintenance
- Procurement & Contracts
- Project Execution and Project Finance
- Project Monitoring
- Sales & Marketing
Reliance Power Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
6. Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Reliance Power Registration Process
1.To Apply for Reliance Power job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website https://www.reliancepower.co.in.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Reliance Power Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Reliance Power Company Profile
Reliance Power Limited (RPower) is a part of the Reliance Group, one of the leading business houses in India. RPower is a leading power generation company and has developed and constructed a large portfolio of power generation projects in India. It also operates one of the largest coal mines in India in terms of volume handled. RPower projects are diverse in geographic location, fuel source, and offtake. It has consistently implemented projects ahead of schedule. RPower strongly believes in the clean green power and our projects are/will be using technologies with minimum environmental impact.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :