Royal Enfield Recruitment 2024 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for Royal Enfield recruitment drive 2024 for freshers. Royal Enfield job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Royal Enfield careers in India through registration link provided below.
Aspirants who are sincerely trying to secure the job in Royal Enfield should clear the written test and interview process which will be conducted by the company. Every company deals with different types of openings, so candidate have to check whether the position is suitable to his knowledge or not. Nowadays companies are seeking for highly motivated engineering Graduates and Post-graduates willing to participate in the development of next-generation storage technologies. So for this candidates should have minimum knowledge about the job profile. The candidates who got through the interview process will be selected by the company.
Royal Enfield Recruitment 2024 Details
|Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Trainee Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2022, 2021, 2020 Pass outs
|Information Technology and Services
|Any where in India
|Best In Industry
Royal Enfield Careers | Job Vacancies
Aspirants should practice Royal Enfield placement papers to crack Royal Enfield written exam or Royal Enfield online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Royal Enfield test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Royal Enfield company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Royal Enfield walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Royal Enfield
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Deputy Manager, Sales Accounting
- Team Manager, International Finance
- Brand Ambassador Specialist (Assistant Mgr./Dy. Mgr)
- Rides and Events Specialist (Assistant Mgr./Dy. Mgr)
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Delivery Executive
- Company Store Manager
- Shopify Developer (Team Lead)
- Sales Executive
- Front Officer Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Area Managers
- Field Officers
- Safety Engineers
- Assistant Managers
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Communications Engineer
Royal Enfield Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
6. Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Royal Enfield Registration Process
1.To Apply for Royal Enfield job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website https://careers.royalenfield.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Royal Enfield Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Royal Enfield Company Profile
The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A unit of Eicher Motors Limited, Royal Enfield has created the mid-size motorcycle segment with its unique and distinctive modern classic bikes. With its new manufacturing base in Chennai, India, Royal Enfield is able to grow its production rapidly against a surge in demand for its motorcycles. With 50% growth every year for the last 3 years, Royal Enfield is fast becoming a very important player in the global mid-size motorcycle market and is working towards reinventing this space with motorcycles that are evocative, engaging and great fun to ride. Royal Enfield’s product line-up includes the Bullet, Classic and Thunderbird models in both 350 and 500cc displacements and the Continental GT 535cc café racer.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :