Samsung Recruitment 2023 For Freshers. Apply online for Samsung recruitment drive 2023 for freshers. Samsung job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Samsung careers in India through below provided registration link.
Aspirants who had the passion for working in Samsung as an Entry Level Engineer here is the good news. To secure this opportunity candidates can participate in the recruitment process which will be conducted by the company officials. This company is currently conducting the interviews for both Graduates and Post Graduates across the India. Candidate can choose the interview location according to their convenience. Candidates will be chosen for the vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the written exam and personal interview which will be decided by the Samsung.
Samsung Recruitment 2023 Details
|Qualification||BE, B. Tech, Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Joining Location||Any where in India|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
Aspirants should practice Samsung placement papers to crack Samsung written exam or Samsung online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Samsung test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily. In this section, we update latest jobs in Samsung company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Samsung walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Samsung
- Korean Translator
- R & D – Engineer
- Research and Development Lead
- R&D – Software Architect / Developer
- R&D – Technical Lead
- Product & Solution consultant- B2B ( L4 )
- Physical Design Engineer
- Biometrics R&D Engineer
- English Language Expert
- Senior Software Engineer for Image Processing, Computational Photography
- Network Business – Technical Marketing
- 2G/3G RFSW & RF calibration Engineer
- Serdes Analog Design Architect
- Hardware verification IP/SOC
- Test Architect
- RTL Design Engineer ( IP/SOC)
- Area Business Manager – Mobiles
- Picture Quality Test Engineer
- Lead Angular Front-end Developer
- L3 IP NOC Support Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Application Programmer
- System Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Technical Support
- Network Engineer
- Web developer Jobs
- UI UX Designer
- Software Tester Openings
- QA Engineer
- Team Leader Vacancies
- Project Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Process Owner
- Implementation Engineer
- Deployment and Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Sales Engineer
- System Architect
- Java Developer Vacancies
- .Net Developer Vacancies
- Android Developer
- iOS Developer
- Cloud Solutions Architect
- Big Data Jobs
- SAP Developer (ABAP, FICO, MM)
- Sharepoint Consultant
- PHP Developer Job Openings
- C, C++ Developer Jobs
- Python Developer
- Ruby on Rails Jobs
- ASP.Net Recruitment
- AJAX Developer
- SQL Programmer
- Server Administrator
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Expert
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Mobile Engineers
- Business Analyst
- Cloud Architects
- Angular JS Developer
- Node Js Developer
- Linux Programmer
- Oracle Developer
- Embedded Systems Engineer
- OBIEE Consultant
- Informatica Jobs
- SalesForce Admin
Samsung Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class X onwards
6. Candidates who have attended Samsung interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Samsung Selection Process
The selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How To Apply For Samsung Jobs
1.Visit the Samsung Careers website: Go to the Samsung Careers website and select your desired location and job category.
2. Search for a job- Use the search function to find job openings that match your skills and qualifications.
3. Create an account- If you have not already done so, create an account on the Samsung Careers website. You can create an account using your email address or social media profiles.
4. Submit your application- Once you find a job opening that you are interested in, click on the “Apply” button and follow the instructions to submit your application. This will usually involve uploading your resume and filling out an online application form.
5. Follow up: After submitting your application, you can follow up on the status of your application through the Samsung Careers website or by contacting the company directly.
Samsung Company Profile
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand and is the largest South Korean chaebol (business conglomerate).
Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities, and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee’s death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since the 1990s, Samsung has increasingly globalized its activities and electronics, particularly mobile phones and semiconductors, have become its most important source of income.
Notable Samsung industrial subsidiaries include Samsung Electronics (the world’s largest information technology company measured by 2012 revenues, and 4th in market value), Samsung Heavy Industries (the world’s 2nd-largest shipbuilder measured by 2010 revenues), and Samsung Engineering and Samsung C&T (respectively the world’s 13th and 36th-largest construction companies). Other notable subsidiaries include Samsung Life Insurance (the world’s 14th-largest life insurance company), Samsung Everland (operator of Everland Resort, the oldest theme park in South Korea) and Cheil Worldwide (the world’s 15th-largest advertising agency measured by 2020 revenues).
Freshers Recruitment 2023