SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020, SBI Clerk 2020 : News, Notification, Exam date, Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Application form, How to Apply-Online Application, Fee payment, Important dates, Selection procedure, Age Limit, Last date for Apply Online, Test centrs and other details available in this page
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai has issued the SBI Clerk Notification 2020 for recruit the Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales), Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank Of India. The recruitment process SBI Clerk consist of 3-Phases Preliminary, Mains and Final selection, candidates who qualify the preliminary examination have to appear for mains, candidates who qualify mains examination, organizing authority will be called personal interviews, some have take an additional language test focusing an official / local language. This is a good opportunity for all those who are aspiring to make career in the banking sector. Although the clerk vacancies are announced the associate banks get these vacancies fill under the SBI Group / main branch, it is important to know the is the largest public sector bank of India with thousands of branches. If you are willing to apply for clerk jobs, then you go through in online at official web portal of https://www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be a citizen of India
Essential Academic Qualifications :
1. Junior Associates : Applicant must be Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central government.
2. Junior Agricultural Associates : Applicant Graduation in Agriculture / Agriculture allied form a Government recognized University.
3. Those who are in the final Semester / year of graduation also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Interview / Joining, they will have to produce of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30 / 06 / 2020.
Age Limit :
Lower Age Limit : 20 Years as on 1 / 04/2020
Upper Age Limit : 28 Years as on 1 / 04/2020
Category wise age relaxation is given below
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD- General||10 years|
|PWD- SC/ ST||15 years|
|Persons Domiciled in JK State during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 years|
|Ex-Serviceman / Disabled Ex-serviceman||Actual Period of service rendered in defense services +3 years (5-Years for Disabled Ex-Serviceman belonging to SC / ST) subject to max age of 50 years|
|Widows / Divorced & women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 Years (General-35 Years, OBC -38 Years, SC / ST-40 Years)|
SBI Clerk 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Submission of online Application||April-2020|
|Ending Date of Registration process||May–2020|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Availability||June-2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||June-2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Exam Results||July-2020|
|Main Exam Admit card Released Date||July-2020|
|Main Exam Date||July-2020|
|Declaration Main Exam Result||August-2020|
|Interview Admit card Availability||August -2020|
|Date of Interview||August-2020|
|Declaration of final phase result||September-2020|
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Fee
|SC / ST / PWD /XS||Rs 100/-|
|General and OBC||Rs 600/-|
|Fee Payment||Online Mode Only By Using
Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
SBI Clerk 2020 Online Application form & Registration
The authority will released the SBI Clerk Application form 2020 in online mode in the month April tentatively, applicants must be check the eligibility fulfillment of examination before submission of application forms. First Candidate has to register / fill the basic information (name and contact details) for before filling the online application, after filling the application form, then pay the fee in online mode only. All the aspirants willing to participate in the exam had to submit their applications before last date, any applicant submitted after the last date of registration, have not been accepted by authority. SBI Clerk registration process step by step given below
Step-1 : Fill up Basic Information
1.Logging to the official website which link is www.statebankofindia.com(or)https://www.sbi.co.in
2.Then new webpage appear on the screen with different links, search for related link
3. Click on the link “Careers Click Here” appear on top of the left side, Click on “State Bank of India Recruitment for post of Jr.Associate & JR Agriculture Associate in clerical Cadre”
4. Then New webpage appear on the scree, click on the link appearing as ” Click Here for New Registration”
5. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, contact details, Active E-Mail Id, Working Mobile Number.
6. Completing basic details Entry, then click “Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive Registration Number and Password to their to Mobile Number and E-Mail. Please note them Registration Id and Password for future reference.
Step-2 : Uploading of Photo and Signature
7. After successful saving the details, the candidates will have have to upload the candidate Photograph and Signature of required dimension. After click on the “Save” button. There is also option of ” Logout ” and resume filling in by logging in again.
1. Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
2. Dimensions 200*230 pixels (Preferred)
3. Size of file should be between 10 Kb-50 Kb
1. The applicant has to sign on white paper with black ink pen
2. Dimensions 140*60 pixels (Preferred)
3. Size of should be between 10 Kb -20 Kb
Step-3 : Fill up of Online Application, Details of Post Applied, Educational Qualifications, Language choice
8.After successful saving files, candidate fill the details of post applied, educational qualifications, language choice..etc. First candidate can select the post applied, District, Official language, fill the corresponding address, educational qualifications and other details.
Step-4 : Preview of Filled Application
9. Before you make the payment , you will shown a ” Preview” of your application, where you have to carefully check for any errors. After clicking on the Submit and Proceed to Payment button. Once you press final submit button , no further changes to the application can be made you.
Step-5 : Fee Payment
10. The fee can be paid with Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking, on successful completion of transaction E-Receipt and application form will be generated. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, register again and make payment online.Take the printout of E-Receipt and filed Application, it will be used in the later stages.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 for Preliminary and Main exam
The authority will be released the admit cards of SBI Clerk 2020 exam in online mode in the month of May tentatively. The Admit card will issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. The admit card contain in candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s, if any errors, candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till recruitment process is over.
SBI Clerk Answer Key 2020 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Clerk exam response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the SBI Clerk 2020 provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates. The key will help the appeared candidates to know how to derive the answers and how to calculate the estimate scores. Candidates who want to download the key need to visit official website.
SBI Clerk Results 2020 : Click Here
SBI Clerk Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
SBI Clerk Cut off 2020 : Click Here
The cutoff marks for SBI Clerk Exam will be publish by authority after declaration of results, the cutoff are very important for each appearing candidate. The cutoff scores depending on the requirement and the factors affecting cutoff scores. Candidate securing the marks as per the cutoff will be declared the qualified candidates and get shortlisted for further selection. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants, complexity of this exam, category and other factors. Candidates who can get minimum qualifying marks, authority will be called next stage. The qualifying marks in each of the tests will be decided by the rank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).