SBI PO Admit card 2020, SBI PO Admit card Download 2020, SBI PO Call letter 2020 at https://www.sbi.co.in : SBI PO 2020 Admit card will be issued by State Bank of India under the Government of India. SBI PO Hall ticket have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively in the month of May. Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets through online from official website. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the SBI PO Admit card 2020 to the test centre along with the original identification card. No hard copy of the call letter / acquaint yourself booklet will sent by post.
SBI PO Call Letter 2020 Released Date
State Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment 2020 will be conducted by SBI, will be announced the SBI PO Admit card 2020 of recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number, Password of candidate. The admit card for SBI recruitment test would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall tickets through official link.
|Category||SBI PO Call Letter 2020|
|Examination Name||SBI PO 2020|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Organizing Authority||Sate Bank of India|
|Total Number Vacancies||Update soon|
|Prelims Call Letter Availability||May-2020|
|Mains Call Letter Availability||June-2020|
Valid Photo Id’s for SBI PO Recruitment Test 2020
Candidates bring a color print-out of the downloaded SBI PO Admit Card 2020 to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs.
3. Voter ID
4. Aadhaar UID
5. Pass book
Prior to the Exam
1.Check the Admit card thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Read the instructions printed on the admit card
3. Every candidate should attempt the mock test available at official website. Practice mock tests continuously reviews to provide mock test its content and strives to provide, mock test that are closest to the actual test.
Important Instructions For SBI PO Exam
1.SBI PO Hall ticket 2020 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5.A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. Each candidate will be provided with a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
5. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
6. Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
7. At the end of the 1-hour window, the computer will automatically close the screen from further actions
8.On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
How to download the SBI PO Hall ticket 2020
The examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Group Exercises & Interview. The admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Category, Exam Name, Date & Time, Venue of Test,Address of the test centre allotted …etc
Candidates can download SBI PO Admit card 2020 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage.
1. Login to the official website www.sbi.co.in
2. Click on the ” Call Letter….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3.Enter to the details of “Registration ID/ Roll Number” and “Password / Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Login”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy. Now click here below direct link from official website.
SBI PO Results 2020 : Click Here
SBI PO Results will issued by the organizing authority of examination in online mode. Evaluate the response sheets and likely to declare the result, after successfully conducted the examination and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. The result contain candidate name, Father name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address and other details. All the participate candidates can login with their registration and password to check their result .
SBI PO Admit Card 2020 : Click Here