Aspirants who are looking for Sony Off Campus 2024 must be ready to apply online through the below provided registration link. Applications are invited from young graduates and postgraduates in order to fill various vacancies inside SONY. Candidates are hereby notified that company is looking for Graduate who has BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / BA, BBA, ME, M.Tech / MCA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA Degree for Sony Job Openings for Freshers.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit application forms by visiting the registration link which is available in this article.All the information was given at free of cost for all the visitors. We suggest aspirants bookmark us as you can visit us and gain access to the complete information at any time you prefer.
Sony Off Campus 2024 Details
|BE, B. Tech, Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Trainee Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2023, 2022 Pass outs
|Any where in India
|Salary or CTC Offered
|Best In Industry
Sony Off Campus Drive 2024
Are you going to apply for Sony Off Campus 2024? Yes!! Have you check the educational qualification, eligibility criteria and Selection process and other details need to apply? Not yet! Then, have a look!! Candidates who are going to appear for Sony Vacancy, they should have mentioned graduation with good academic records. Individuals should have relevant working experience along with excellent communication skills. Age of applying candidates should be according to the rules of the company. To help you crack the interview process, we have collected latest Sony placement papers and Sony interview questions. Practice hard to get placed in Sony Off Campus 2024.
Sony Off Campus 2024 Eligibility Criteria
1.BE/ B.Tech – Automobile, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Electricals, Electronics & Telecommunications, Information Science, Information Technology, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Telecommunication).
2. Aspirants who had completed full-time course only those people are eligible.
3. BCA, B.Sc – Non-Engg Degree with Maths has to be compulsory subject and CS, IT, Computer Application as one of the core subject.
4. MCA with B.Com / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
Sony Required Skills
Technical knowledge of Broadcast Channel Workflow and AV Archive Solution.
Good analytical and technical skills.
Adaptability and willingness to learn in various environments and industries.
Good understanding of Broadcast Equipment and its installation.
Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 60% from 10th Onwards. A Maximum of 1-year gap is allowed in education. The aspirant should not have lost any academic year certificate due to having failed in any course or subject ever for whatsoever reason.
Who are interested in working with Sony they don’t have any pending backlogs. It is mandatory to each and every candidate to clear backlogs at the time of appearing for Sony Off-Campus Selection Process.
Sony Selection Process
Sony organization will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the interview. Below mentioned selection rounds will be organized for select the capable contenders.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Sony Salary Details
Contenders shortlisted for Sony Off Campus Placement Drive will get the salary, grade pay and all other additional benefits as per company norms.
Sony Off Campus 2024 Registration Process
1.Click on Apply Here link.
2. Check the entire application form and fill all the details correctly.
4. Click on submit button and complete the process of the application on or before the last date.
5. Save your registration number / submitted copy of the application for future usage.
Sony Off Campus Drive – Important Testaments Need To Bring
1.Latest Passport Size Photocopies.
2. All academic certificates.
3. Bring Identity Card issued by the government (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc..,).
4. Hard copies of Updated Resume.
Tips To Crack Sony Off Campus Drive 2024
1.In this section, we are providing the suggestions to crack Sony Off Campus Drive.
2. We have uploaded Sony Placement Papers and Syllabus for candidates better preparation.
3. Aspirants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Must willing to work in any shifts.
5. Read HR Interview Question and Answers.
6. Prepare basics of your core subjects.
7. Have a look on Sony Test Pattern and refer it before going to interview.