Tata Projects Recruitment 2024 For Freshers. If you were in search for Tata Projects Recruitment. Then it is the right place to check latest information related to latest job opportunities in Tata Projects. In this article aspirants can check the detailed information about Tata Projects Recruitment and can apply by checking the available and considering their prioritizing factors. Complete access is given to all the visitors and we suggest candidates to go through the compete for article to refer all the specifications. In the similar fashion of previous years this year also the company is providing huge opportunity for several candidates at entry level engineers and IT internship jobs.
Applicants must possess decent academic background with good communication possessing the skills of Positive Attitude, Problem Solving and Self Confidence. In order to get hired by the company aspirants must improve their skills over the above-mentioned areas. Interested Aspirants can grab this opportunity by applying online and be sure before applying. Check the eligibility specifications before start with the application process. By going through the complete article aspirants can get a clear picture over Tata Projects Career. This is a huge opportunity for job seekers which is helpful in enhancing their and the Tata Projects Recruitment is both for freshers and Experienced Candidates.
Tata Projects Recruitment 2024 Details
|Company Name||Tata Projects|
|Qualification||Any Graduation /Post graduation|
|Job Role||Entry Level Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs|
|Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Joining Location||Across India|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
Tata Projects Careers | Job Vacancies
In this page aspirants can get complete information related to Tata Projects Recruitment 2024. Many job seeking aspirants were attracted towards Tata Projects which leads to tough competition between applicants at the time of selection process. On the basis of their performance candidates will be placed in the respective post with finest pay scale. So be prepared as this is the right time for building a protective career. Once after done with the application process aspirants are requested to make practice over some of the Test Papers and Previous Papers. Skills tested in Tata Projects Recruitment will be covering the areas of aptitude, reasoning and communication Skills. Those aspirants perform well in the selection process will fetch a chance for getting placed into the available vacancy.
Tata Projects Recruitment 2024 drives are conducting all over the states in India mostly for Freshers, Graduates, and Post Graduates. It was the good news for the job hunters who are eligible and qualified, they have to participate in this career opportunity to gain job which will be conducted by the team of Tata Projects. Those who are applying for the major role this page is a one-stop destination for all Tata Projects walk-ins, off-campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Tata Projects
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Surveyor – Field Quality Civil
- Resident Construction Manager – UG Cabling
- E&I Supervisor – E&I
- E&I Inspector- Field Quality
- External Lead Auditor in Ayurveda
- Yoga Examiner
- External Lead Auditor in FSMS
- E&I Inspector – Resident Inspector
- E&I Inspector – Documentation Review
- Project Manager cum Section Incharge
- Asst. General Manager / Sr. Manager
- QC Supervisor Mechanical- piping
- Manager- Bidding & Estimation
- Project Manager
- Bridge Engineer
- QC Civil Inspector
- Field QC Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Chief Engineer
- Mechanical Surveyor
- RI – Valves
- Liaisoning Manager
- Planning Engineer
- Civil Draughtsman for Regional Office
- Design Engineer (civil) for Sub – Station
- Design Engineer for Vadodara
- RI – Rotary Inspector
- QMS Lead Auditor
- Civil Engineer – Transmission Line
- Sr. Manager- Design- Structure
- Painting Inspector
Tata Projects Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class 10 on wards
6. Candidates who have attended interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Tata Projects Registration Process
1.To Apply for Tata Projects job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.tataprojects.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Tata Projects Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. 12th/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Tata Projects Company Profile
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex industrial and urban infrastructure projects. The company operates through four strategic business units — industrial infrastructure, urban infrastructure, quality services, and utility services. It provides turnkey end-to-end solutions to set up power generation plants, power transmission, and distribution systems, fully integrated rail and metro systems, commercial buildings and airports, chemical process plants, water and waste water management solutions, and complete mining and metal purification systems.
Engineering excellence, supply chain expertise, and construction management are its key strengths. The company is driven to deliver projects `on-time’ using world-class project management techniques, and has uncompromising standards of safety and sustainability. Headquartered in Secunderabad, India, Tata Projects has regional offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Kenya, Abu Dhabi, UAE, as also inspection offices in major Indian cities.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :|