Tata Steel Recruitment 2024 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for Tata Steel recruitment drive 2024 for freshers. Tata Steel job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Tata Steel careers in India through registration link provided below.
Tata Steel is looking for Promising, Energetic, Disciplined and Young Indian Citizen with bright academic record to join the organization. The selected candidates will be placed in the decided post with best pay scale offered in the market. Before applying for the post Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, submit. If the candidates perform well in the selection process then candidates will be chosen for the vacancy.
Tata Steel Recruitment 2024 Details
|Any Graduation /Post graduation
|Trainee Software Engineer
|Year of Passing
|2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs
|Mining & Metals
|Any where in India
|Best In Industry
Tata Steel Careers | Job Vacancies
Aspirants should practice Tata Steel placement papers to crack Tata Steel written exam or Tata Steel online test. Before starting your preparation you should always check latest Tata Steel test pattern and syllabus. So that you can clear the exam and interview easily.
In this section, we update latest jobs in Tata Steel company. This page is a one-stop destination for all Tata Steel walk-ins, off campus drives, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Latest Job Openings in Tata Steel
We are constantly looking for smart, talented people who will take Attune to new heights. If you think you are fearless, entrepreneurial and want the freedom to be creative, we might just have the job for you
- Assistant Manager Maintenance
- Head Capital Governance
- Manager Mining
- Assistant Manager Inbound Operation, tsk
- Senior Manager Strategy& Market Analysis
- Manager Strategy and Market Analysis
- Senior Manager (design – Defence, Aerospace)
- Product Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Front Officer Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Area Managers
- Field Officers
- Safety Engineers
- Assistant Managers
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Communications Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Application Programmer
- System Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Technical Support
- Network Engineer
Tata Steel Eligibility Criteria
1.Only entry level engineers are eligible.
2. Flexible to work in Shifts.
3. Should have good communication skills.
4. Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
5. Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
6. Candidates who have attended Dell interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Tata Steel Registration Process
1.To Apply for Tata Steel job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website http://www.tatasteel.com.
2. Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
3. Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
4. Read the job description and job role carefully.
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
7. Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Tata Steel Recruitment Selection Process
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies)
1.SSC Mark sheet
2. HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Tata Steel Company Profile
Tata Steel is among the top ten global Steel companies with a crude steel production capacity of nearly 30 million tons per annum (mtpa). A Fortune 500 company, the Tata Steel Group is the world’s second most geographically diversified steel producer, employing over 80,000 people across five continents in nearly 50 countries. The Group’s Vision is to be the world steel industry benchmark in “Value Creation and Corporate Citizenship” through the excellence of its people, its innovative approach, and overall conduct. Operating companies within the Group include Tata Steel Limited (India), Tata Steel Europe Limited, NatSteel, and Tata Steel Thailand. Tata Steel’s larger production facilities include those in India, the UK, the Netherlands, Thailand, Singapore, China and Australia. Tata Steel founded India’s first industrial city, now Jamshedpur, where it established Asia’s first integrated Steel plant in 1907. The Jamshedpur Works currently comprises a 9.7 mtpa crude steel production facility and a variety of finishing mills. The Company also possesses and operates captive mines.
|Also Check Off Campus Drive :