TCS Off Campus 2023 Drive For Freshers , Online Registration Good news for the candidates who are waiting for TCS Off Campus 2023 drive for freshers. In this post, we have provided TCS off campus registration link through which you can apply online for the TCS vacancies before the last date. Tata Consultancy Services hiring fresh graduates and postgraduates across India through off campus drives. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through our website or can directly go to nextstep.tcs.com. Check below for more details like eligibility criteria, salary, selection procedure etc.
TCS Off Campus 2023 Drive Details
|Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
|Year of Passing
|2023, 2022, 2021 Pass outs
|Type of Industry
|IT / Software
|Best in the market
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 For Freshers
As you know TCS hires a huge number of candidates every year across India. That means, TCS recruit job aspirants from most of tier 1 and tier 2 cities such as Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune etc. So the competition for TCS off campus 2023 drive is very high and getting a job in TCS is not an easy task. So prepare well for TCS written exam or TCS online test by using TCS placement papers provided on our website. We have also provided TCS test pattern and latest exam syllabus. Go through them before starting your preparation. TCS syllabus and previous papers give you a clear idea about the exam. By practicing those placement papers, you can easily crack the TCS exam.
Coming to TCS interview, it’s a tricky one. You need to be very careful at this stage as you have already crossed the main task i.e written exam. So you must answer well in TCS technical and HR interview.
Thinking how to clear TCS off campus interview? Don’t worry! to help the candidates to crack interview easily, we have provided latest TCS interview questions (technical and HR) in our website . Go through them and be confident during the interview process.
TCS Off Campus 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2023 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with B.Sc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
Marks Criteria :
1.Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
2. An aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
3. The first attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
4. Improvement exam is not the first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
5. In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
Backlog Criteria :
1.No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
2. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
1.It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
2. Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
3. The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
TCS Off Campus 2023 Registration & Application Process
1.Visit the TCS careers website and click on the ” Register now” tab, depending on your level of experience.
2. Create an account by filling in your personal and professional details. If you already have an account, you can skip this step.
3. Browse the job listings and select the position(s) you want to apply for.
4. Review the job description and requirements carefully to ensure you meet the qualifications and experience needed.
5. Fill in the online application form, providing your personal and professional details, including your education, work experience, and any other relevant information.
6. Upload your updated resume and any other supporting documents such as cover letter, portfolio, etc.
7. Submit your application and wait for TCS to contact you for further information or interview.
TCS Company Profile
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 46 countries. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization ($80 billion) and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2017 revenues. TCS is now placed among the ‘Big 4’ most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2021, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the first Indian company. It is the world’s 10th largest IT services provider, measured by the revenues.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India.
In 1975, TCS conducted its first campus interviews, held at IISc, Bangalore. The recruits comprised 12 Indian Institutes of Technology graduates and three IISc graduates, who became the first TCS employees to enter a formal graduate trainee programme.