TGCET 2021/ TG Gurukul CET 2021 / TS Gurukul CET 2021 /Telangana Gurukul CET 2021 : Exam date, Online Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam pattern, How to Apply-Online Application, Fee, Last date for Apply Online, Application form, Important dates, Selection process, Test centers, Hall ticket, Results
Telangana State Residential Schools / Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test which also known as TGCET 2021. TGCET Notification 2021 and Examination details will be announced soon by Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (TREIS), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Government. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into 5th class (English Medium) in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools, Telangana Residential schools (507) for the academic year 2021-2022. Eligible and Interested candidates may submitted their applications through online mode at official website.
TGCET 2021 Details
|Category||TS Residential Schools Entrance|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Examination Name||TGCET 2021|
|Conducting Authority||TREIS, Hyderabad|
|Issue of Notification||February-2021|
|Qualification||4th Class (2020-2021)|
|Examination conducted on||May-2021|
|Help Desk||040-23120335 / 040-23120336|
Registration Fee and Payment
Candidate have to pay Rs 30/- through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking ).
Eligibility for TGCET 2021
1.Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2.Candidates should be belong to the state of Telangana only.
During the year 2020-2021 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government School or in a school recognized by Government of Telangana.
OC / BC candidates should have born between 1/9/2010 to 31/8/2012(9-11 years)
SC /ST candidates should have born between 1/9/2008 to 31/8/2012(9-13 years only)
Annual Income Limit
Parents / Guardian income should not exceed Rs 1,50,000/- per annum rural areas and Rs 2,00, 000/-per annum in urban areas (Except for children of the Ex-Service man).
Also Check TSRJC CET 2021 Details : Click Here
Also Check TS EAMCET 2021 Details : Click Here
Important Dates for TGCET 2021 (Tentative)
|Starting Date of Fee Payment||February-2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||March-2021|
|Starting of Online Applications||February-2021|
|Last Date for Online Applications||March-2021|
|Starting of Date Hall tickets Download||April-2021|
|Date of Examination||April-2021|
|Release of Answer Key||May-2021|
How To Apply- TGCET Online Application Form 2021
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria TGCET, can apply online mode only. The application process will be held in two phases, in the 1st phase the aspirants are required to pay the application fee in online, while in the second phase, the candidate fill the online application and submit it . Candidate shall take a print of the application and store it, for future reference. TS Gurukul CET Online Application 2021 and fee payment process, step by step given below
Step-1 : Payment of Application fee (Online)
1. Logging to the official website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in, Go through the instructions to fill up the application form.
2. Clicking on “Make Payment” Link, then the new screen will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Annual Income, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new screen will be displayed.
5. Fill the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed “Journal Number”, Fee payment dates, please note them.
Step-2: Fill up of TGCET Application Form 2021
7.Clicking on “Submit Application” link, then the payment verification form will be displayed.
8. Fill the Journal Number, Date of Payment and Date of Birth, after filling data, upload Photograph and signature and Click on “Upload” button, then will get Application on screen.
9. Fill the Personnel details, Study Particulars of the year 2018-2019 and 2019-2021, Fee Details, Examination center, School preference details.
10. After completion of details entry, check the carefully, if any error click ” Edit” button, otherwise click on “Submit” button.
11. After clicking the submit button , then you will get success screen. Clicking on “Download Application” link, then you will get application PDF. Take the 2 or 3 printouts for feature correspondence.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Telangana Gurukul CET 2021 Online Application
1. Study details for 3rd class and 4th class
2. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
3. Caste Certificate
4. Income Certificate.
5. PH,NCC,NSS,CAP,Sports certificate
6. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
7. Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
8. Address for correspondence
9. Recent color photograph(4.5 cms* 3.5 cms)
The candidate should fill the name of examination center where he / she wants to appear in the appear in the test.
District Head Quarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for test).
TGCET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of entrance test will be based on 4th standard in Telangana state syllabus .
Exam Pattern for TGCET 2021
Mode of the Exam : Offline as Paper-Pen Based Test (OMR)
Duration : 2-Hours
Question Paper Type : Objective Type and Multiple Choice
Language : Telugu and English
Total Number of Questions : 100 Questions
Marks for Each Correct Answer : 1 Mark
Marks for Each Correct Answer : 0 Marks
Total Marks : 100 Marks
Selection Process Telangana Gurukul CET / TGCET 2021
1.Merit in the entrance test.
2. Rule of reservation.
3. Reservation for under special category.
TGCET Hall tickets 2021 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of April. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
TS Gurukul CET Answer Key 2021 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
TG Gurukul CET Results 2021 : Check Here
The TREIS will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the entrance test will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
TG Gurukul CET Counselling 2021 : Click Here
Counselling would be conducted by the TREIS. The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notifies by the organizing authority after declaration of result, of the entrance test. TREIS will be conducted offline counselling to allot the available seat in various colleges. All candidates appearing TS Gurukul CET 2021 examination must remain in touch with the website .